Author Topic: Stupid Question - I can't figure out how to delete this account.  (Read 55 times)

swizzlesticks

Stupid Question - I can't figure out how to delete this account.
« on: September 13, 2017, 10:46:43 AM »
Would someone mind explaining to me what I'm missing?  I was able to knock out my AFR account without any difficulty, but I'm feeling pretty dumb trying to get this one gone as well.

Thanks!

swizzlesticks

Re: Stupid Question - I can't figure out how to delete this account.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 10:54:10 AM »
I swear a tumbleweed just blew across this board...

swizzlesticks

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 12:07:34 PM »
Maybe they cannot be deleted, and I'm not missing something after all.

Maybe I'm just talking to myself on this entire board.

Offline Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 12:20:44 PM »
Try clicking on your profile, going to actions, then I think you'll see a "delete this account" on the drop-down there.

Fwiw - Sorry to see you go.
memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

swizzlesticks

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 01:19:50 PM »
Try clicking on your profile, going to actions, then I think you'll see a "delete this account" on the drop-down there.

Fwiw - Sorry to see you go.

Hey, I appreciate you responding, and that's exactly what I did over at AFR.  Took no time at all.  Here, for some reason, the only option under "actions" I have is "paid subscriptions."

You can imagine I'm not looking to give Fog any money, lol. 

Thanks, and fwiw, me leaving has nothing to do with the business between you and MrF and Hoopla.   

Not sure what Fog thought he was trying to prove by posting up a picture of a prison with my name attached, not that it matters.  His cavalier attitude about sharing personal information, and general disdain for my concerns, were a deal breaker.  His site, and his right, and I'll find somewhere else to post. 

Anyhow, maybe as an admin, you can kill this account.  If you wouldn't mind, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Offline Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 01:28:20 PM »
Hey, I appreciate you responding, and that's exactly what I did over at AFR.  Took no time at all.  Here, for some reason, the only option under "actions" I have is "paid subscriptions."

You can imagine I'm not looking to give Fog any money, lol. 

Thanks, and fwiw, me leaving has nothing to do with the business between you and MrF and Hoopla.   

Not sure what Fog thought he was trying to prove by posting up a picture of a prison with my name attached, not that it matters.  His cavalier attitude about sharing personal information, and general disdain for my concerns, were a deal breaker.  His site, and his right, and I'll find somewhere else to post. 

Anyhow, maybe as an admin, you can kill this account.  If you wouldn't mind, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I just checked.  It looks like I can do it, so I will.

Actually, it's worth a lot to me, so thanks for that.

Understood, and I know I'm not the only one who's sorry to see you go.

Take care and be well.
memphis1 sf3 kentucky1