Author Topic: Vikings v Packers  (Read 387 times)

Offline Simmion

• Star
Vikings v Packers
« on: October 27, 2013, 07:54:46 PM »
Wow,  that PI was a joke, but Rodgers doesn't throw incompletions...

Ponder hasn't learned a dang thing.  First read isn't open, I'll run up the middle.

3rd and 9, lets throw a white towel to Patterson on that bubble screen.
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Simmion

• Star
Re: Vikings v Packers
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 09:51:14 PM »
The clueless look on Alan Williams face said it all.  "What am I supposed to do against a QB that can throw a 5 yard pass? We are supposed to sack the QB every time in this scheme.  You mean I am supposed to cover a WR slant when I blitz???"  Ok that pass was pretty sick by Rodgers.  Threaded.

But what is Zygi supposed to do now?  (I mean obviously fire this staff), but who do you use in the interim?  Cause this whole HC, OC and DC gotta go and their freaking schemes.  Play Freeman the rest of the way.  He has 3 weeks now.  Don't worry about having to pass to catch up.  Just run a normal offense. 

Did you see the blatant miss Ponder had on a WIDE open Jennings.  He misses those opportunities way too often.

I am sick of this.  Not that I am shocked this is the outcome tonight.  But this team is just... bad... as Tirico already pointed out previously.
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Arasmis

• NFC North Champions 4 years running: Green Bay Packers!
  • Battle God
  • Star
  • Is it Football season yet?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 10:36:09 PM »
Why the hell don't they throw the check down to AP more or at all.

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 11:45:06 PM »
Why the hell don't they throw the check down to AP more or at all.

Why the hell don't they learn the 10-15 yard routes to Rudolph.  The guy catches everything, yet they run the 2 yard roll outs to him.  It's just pathetic.  Did they not see how a good QB uses him in the probowl... Now I know the PB is dumbed down, but my god USE HIM CORRECTLY!!!  Enough of the 3 yard catches!!!!!

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 07:07:19 AM »
The clueless look on Alan Williams face said it all.  "What am I supposed to do against a QB that can throw a 5 yard pass? We are supposed to sack the QB every time in this scheme.  You mean I am supposed to cover a WR slant when I blitz???"  Ok that pass was pretty sick by Rodgers.  Threaded.

But what is Zygi supposed to do now?  (I mean obviously fire this staff), but who do you use in the interim?  Cause this whole HC, OC and DC gotta go and their freaking schemes.  Play Freeman the rest of the way.  He has 3 weeks now.  Don't worry about having to pass to catch up.  Just run a normal offense. 

Did you see the blatant miss Ponder had on a WIDE open Jennings.  He misses those opportunities way too often.

I am sick of this.  Not that I am shocked this is the outcome tonight.  But this team is just... bad... as Tirico already pointed out previously.

It's just the same old crap every game. If there was a decent choice for interm I think it would happen but as it stands it's going to be a complete firing at the end of the season. The schemes and situations some of our players are put in on defense are just mind boggling...they are set up to fail so many times.

The trade deadline is Tuesday.......I want to see if Spielman and the Wilfs are true business men and care about the long term success of this team. There are a number of trades that need to be done ...some really unpopular ones ......that can aid in the true rebuilding process.

They say a smart GM trades a player a year early than a year late....here is hoping Spielman and Wilf are smart enough to do that.

Offline BtlsFan

• Starter
  • I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 11:20:39 AM »
Hutch - They say a smart GM trades a player a year early than a year late....here is hoping Spielman and Wilf are smart enough to do that.

I guess we have our answer! Build through the draft! Wait until the new stadium is built! Who knows what they are thinking? Jared Allen is gone after this year and I'm guessing Kevin Williams won't be back either. It could be a rough ride for Vikings fans!  facepalm

Skol Vikings!!!
min1 stl3

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 12:47:33 PM »
It is sad Btlsfan......Lets hope the new coaching staff has the balls to do what needs to be done.

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.