Author Topic: Freeman Conspiracy  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Simmion

• Star
Re: Freeman Conspiracy
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2013, 09:11:47 AM »
I know we are never going to agree on this one and I respect your opinion....they only thing for me is his team mates were fine with him and had no problems with him......outside of maybe Ponder. The guy was a hot head at times went over board but I'd take that for what he brings to the table in talent. That said if he has issues in Seattle then it's be problem......he needed to grow up in some areas and hopefully he has. Time will tell.

And I do yours.  But we won't ever agree.  As far as ALL the teammates had no problem with him other than Ponder.  I would dispute that.  AP came out and voiced his opinion in favor of Harvin in a way.  But that was it.  Everyone else was mum.  Which tells me people didn't care either way.  And that they didn't bother voicing opinions against him because what good does that do.
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline kokomodan

• Star
  • Where the white women at?
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2013, 11:04:13 AM »
Harvin was a good player for the Vikings. He hasn't gotten a chance to in Seattle. I called him a cancer a few years ago on the CBS site and got laughed at. Players don't change being who they are. Moss was Moss his whole career. In New England he had to respect Brady and Belichick, had he won a Championship he'd likely have stuck it out there, but when they failed he started bitching about his money...Harvin had issues in college and Childress drafted him and when Childress was gone the buffer for Harvin was gone. He didn't like playing with #7 and I don't blame him, but his attitude was always the same. He's a ME guy, like Moss. Harvin is in Shangri La right now, but that could change should the Seahawks not give him the ball when he's healthy. I'm still waiting because Harvin, like Moss, will be his own worst enemy for his career...
min1          stl3          indiana1

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2013, 02:23:05 PM »
exactly....time will tell. I'm over the Harvin not being a Viking thing......just hoping we get  new coachs that will know how to use the play makers we have moving forward.....

Offline BtlsFan

• Starter
  • I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane!
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2014, 10:00:37 AM »
I'm hoping we get new coaches that will use the talent we have to the best of their ability and a new GM that knows what he is doing too! Unfortunately, it looks like we are stuck with Slick Rick and that means the Vikings are going nowhere fast! rainin'
min1 stl3

Offline BtlsFan

• Starter
  • I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane!
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2014, 10:00:48 AM »
I'm hoping we get new coaches that will use the talent we have to the best of their ability and a new GM that knows what he is doing too! Unfortunately, it looks like we are stuck with Slick Rick and that means the Vikings are going nowhere fast! rainin'
min1 stl3

Offline kokomodan

• Star
  • Where the white women at?
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2014, 10:08:27 AM »

I'm not a fan of his either...
min1          stl3          indiana1

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.