Author Topic: Edumacashun 101  (Read 56 times)

Offline DeeHawkz23

• Star
Edumacashun 101
« on: January 07, 2014, 03:40:28 PM »
The world...so full of intelligent people..here's a new thread dedicated to highlighting the dimmest minds our future probably relies on...lets start with a current event...and feel free to add any links or stories of incompetence of your own! grin1

So you're a Noles fan..excited about FSUs win in the final BCSCG... you want a piece of merchandise to commemorate your title.. look no further than the FSU website, where for under $30 you can buy a FSU BCS champ T-shirt... emblazoned with the garnet and gold team colors and the final score...Auburn 34 FSU 31 facepalm
"I, too, once dabbled in Pacifism."

"In Heaven, there is no beer,  that's why we drink it here"
iowa1 chc3 chi4 min1 alabama1 We love you RJ!

Offline trojanfan12

• Contributing Member
  • Icon
  • Soylent Green is people!!
Re: Edumacashun 101
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 09:30:04 PM »
The world...so full of intelligent people..here's a new thread dedicated to highlighting the dimmest minds our future probably relies on...lets start with a current event...and feel free to add any links or stories of incompetence of your own! grin1

So you're a Noles fan..excited about FSUs win in the final BCSCG... you want a piece of merchandise to commemorate your title.. look no further than the FSU website, where for under $30 you can buy a FSU BCS champ T-shirt... emblazoned with the garnet and gold team colors and the final score...Auburn 34 FSU 31 facepalm

haha1 Darn!! Wish I knew about that sooner, I have a friend who is huge 'Noles fan!! Would have bought one for him.
usc1 lal4 sea1 lad3