Author Topic: Spielman  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
Re: Spielman
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2014, 09:01:30 PM »
In this way, it receives more games. It's not by the fact that he adds, plus the 2 regular season games! Soon after, the other Love Hurts himself was on another sabbath. It's not only as to what ought to be done, to get out of the playoffs. I will repeat myself "If there be any thought of his team Spielman to win the Super Bowl, we will show them."

Rodgers went down to the question. 2 record in the NFC North, the best part of it ... A census that caught in my sight, was strictly not possible.

It's very important for Denver to shore up, which ran backfield for the 1 to the Super Bowl? But, to come to the shop, the Bucs have been brought back. Indeed, we see that now the gate is open, and how they entered these things in Unified. I guess as we have often players with the same coaches, assuredly we will take Zimmerman as a kind of defense man.

Ok DJ......what the %%&% did you smoke or shoot up lol.......

Offline mst3m1

• Adapt to talent
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2014, 07:13:35 AM »
Haha, Hutch, my thoughts exactly.  That post was all over the place. 
"Apes don't read philosophy." "Yes they do, Otto. They just don't understand it."

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2014, 08:45:28 AM »
That was almost a brilliant post in the fact that he wrote about nothing but made it look like it was a legit post. Complete sentences, grammar, spelling, but complete gibberish not pertaining to anything but mentioned speilman so it makes you think he is trying to contribute to the conversation.
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Hutch

• Star
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2014, 10:16:57 AM »
That was almost a brilliant post in the fact that he wrote about nothing but made it look like it was a legit post. Complete sentences, grammar, spelling, but complete gibberish not pertaining to anything but mentioned speilman so it makes you think he is trying to contribute to the conversation.

That was just too weird ....... after reading it the first time I thought I had the problem not understanding lol

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2014, 03:53:50 PM »
This video was going through my head when I read that post.

You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Hutch

• Star
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2014, 05:01:47 PM »
This video was going through my head when I read that post.

Yeah....that really sum it up......those videos are just too funny

Offline kokomodan

• Star
  • Where the white women at?
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 10:02:01 PM »
Nice video...That is what goes on in Spielman's brain on a daily basis...
min1          stl3          indiana1

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2014, 09:57:05 AM »
Charlie Johnson again?...You cheap son of a bitch!...Off with his freaking head!

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2014, 09:59:09 AM »
 facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm barf barf barf saywha yeahright imsick imsick imsick SPIELMAN monkeypee1 grrr grrr grrr barf2 barf2 barf2 ouch2 ouch2 wagfing

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2014, 10:13:50 AM »
Just saw this and had to share it with you guys. I am the Dollar General Manager, Spielman's biggest hater on here for sure. I've gone on and on about his draft record and lack of core players, but when you see that 20% of his picks have been in the defensive secondary you see what I'm talking about come to light. Feast your eyes on this crap!

Rick Spielman took over as Vice President of Player Personnel in 2006. In that time, he has overseen seven drafts and has struggled mightily to improve the secondary through the NFL Draft. (He was previously part of a triangle of power, and was promoted to General Manager in 2012. We'll give him credit and blame for drafts that occurred before the big promotion.)

Here's his track record, courtesy of the Vikings' website.

Year    Round     Position     Player

2007      3            CB      Marcus McCauley

2008      2             S       Tyrell Johnson

2009      3            CB       Asher Allen
             7             FS       Jamarca Sanford

2010      2            CB        Chris Cook

2011      5            CB         Brandon Burton
             6            DB         Mistral Raymond

2012      1             S           Harrison Smith
             3            CB          Josh Robinson
             5            DB          Robert Blanton

2013      1            CB          Xavier Rhodes

The Vikings had 55 draft picks in that span of seven years and spent 11 of them (20 percent) on the secondary. Rhodes projects as an impact player in the proper system to fit his strengths. Smith is one of the best defensive players on the team, perhaps the best.

That's pretty much it.

A guy like Sanford gets credit for still being around, so that wasn't a wasted pick. Especially considering it was in the seventh round.

Blanton played corner in college, and played multiple positions, including safety, for the Vikings in a pinch in 2013. He could be a serviceable rotational player.

The inability of Spielman & Co. to draft impact players in the secondary made a signing like Captain Munnerlyn, who turns 26 next month, even more important.

In my opinion his continued missing in the later rounds has cost this team so drastically that the team we love is literally dire straights and I ain't talking about "The Sultans of Swing" Baby!....SKOL Brother!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 10:21:15 AM by kokomodan »

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2014, 10:40:52 AM »
I really dislike Rick Spielman!

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.