Author Topic: QBs (Poll)  (Read 490 times)

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
  • 😜I Ain't Got No Worries😜
QBs (Poll)
« on: April 24, 2014, 01:45:11 PM »
 joecool
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:47:50 PM by MaryJane »
virginia1 atl3 duke1 min1

Offline Simmion

• Star
Re: QBs (Poll)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 11:09:57 AM »
I've been on the Teddy Bridgewater bandwagon since the beginning.  By draft time we might be able to get him as an UFA.
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 05:04:44 PM »
Can one conclude by the lack of responses that not to many actually want one of these QB's ????

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 05:26:24 AM »
 grin1i think so hutch! Hahah

Offline Hutch

• Star
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 06:49:23 AM »
grin1i think so hutch! Hahah

You know we are atleast getting one of these guys. For me, because we have Norv , it's not so much about who I personally want but I'm  more interested in whom Norv wants...if any.....of this bunch. Just for me and I have said it a million times....none of them at 8 or even the first round ...way too many quality players at a variety of other positions to even think about one of these QB's in the first round.

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 07:34:06 AM »
To me  as of (today) hahha you either go get manziel or wait until the third to get 1 or not draft 1 at all..idont like the idea of if we pass on 1 in the first we gotta take 1 in the second! Load up on d or get manziel is how I feel ...if we pull some dumb chit like going d at 8 and move back in the first to get a QB like Carr or somebody or draft 1 in the second ima be pissed!

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 07:40:25 AM »
I mean I like bridgewater...but evidently he ain't worth a fk all of a sudden!! Lol!

Offline CMC18V

• Hates stupid people!!!
  • Star
  • I see what you did there!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 04:03:32 PM »
I voted for McCarron but that is with a head first slide into the third round accompaning that answer.
If someone tells you they don't like fighting in hockey every other word out of their mouth might be a lie.

Offline Hutch

• Star
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 06:24:15 PM »
To me  as of (today) hahha you either go get manziel or wait until the third to get 1 or not draft 1 at all..idont like the idea of if we pass on 1 in the first we gotta take 1 in the second! Load up on d or get manziel is how I feel ...if we pull some dumb chit like going d at 8 and move back in the first to get a QB like Carr or somebody or draft 1 in the second ima be pissed!

I've really lost interest on Carr...At first i thought he might be ok in the secind but not after some of the things I've read. I can see the Vikings going after a number of positions in the first round...some at 8 or some if we trade back.....LB, Safety, CB, TE.....just not QB

Offline 1hotchev

• Veteran
  • God loves a workin Man
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2014, 01:28:51 AM »
during the season I thought Bridgewater was the  best coming out, Manzial  good highlight real but too much baggage, now I don't know, so much negative bull about these guy's every day  I suppose I like Bortles right now but they haven't slammed him that much, I think 1  of the top 3 will make it and 1 of the second group, we've had our share of bad luck, lets hope we get 1 of the 2
PAGE NAMED NFLS MVP — In 1971 Alan Page became the first defensive player to be named the Most Valuable Player of the National Football League by the Associated Press. Page headed a Vikings defense that held opponents to fewer than 10 points a game.

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.