Author Topic: tOSUs Miller  (Read 255 times)

Offline andyham1

• Star
  • ..RJ.....Rest in Peace, friend! We will miss you
tOSUs Miller
« on: August 19, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »
Sorry wmich, just got a new laptop, I'm not too familiar with,  keep dropping my posts.

Didnt tOSU lose few other starters too?  I hate to see that with any team! Always better to play a team full strength...for a LOT of reasons!

Hope they are wrong about Miller being out ALL SEASON!

Only guy I want out all season IS SABAN!  Maybe KIFFEN too!  grin1
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
BCS NCG 2003,07, and 11
NCAA FINAL FOUR 1953,81 86,87,2006
NCAA CWS 1986,87,89,90,91,93,94,96,97,98,2000,03,04,09

Offline Zimmy07

• Star
  • Sesquipedalophobia is just mean.
Re: tOSUs Miller
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 04:41:45 PM »
Miller's the only definite Starter that will be out that I can think of.  There were a couple others who were going to play who now won't Berger & Lattimore.  Lattimore is redshirting.

Offline andyham1

• Star
  • ..RJ.....Rest in Peace, friend! We will miss you
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 11:20:36 AM »
Not too sure Miller would have made a difference!
The #2 aint half bad! V.Tech was ready, waitin, and had em yesterday. Miller OR no Miller!
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
BCS NCG 2003,07, and 11
NCAA FINAL FOUR 1953,81 86,87,2006
NCAA CWS 1986,87,89,90,91,93,94,96,97,98,2000,03,04,09

Offline blitzburgh

• Blinky
  • Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 12:16:35 PM »
With the way our line played, Miller would've been running for his life too. Maybe just four sacks instead of eight though..and he would've done better than 6 of 26 or whatever Barrett's atrocious passing stats were.
Don't give up.  Don't ever give up.

If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.

Jim Valvano

If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler.

Jack Lambert

Offline blitzburgh

• Blinky
  • Administrator
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 07:35:41 PM »
Well I have to admit at this juncture that Barrett is definitely better than Miller.  It was a very short learning curve for him and if things continue like this JT could be in NYC at season's end.  He just gets better and better with every game..amazing to watch.

If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.

Jim Valvano

If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler.

Jack Lambert

Offline blitzburgh

• Blinky
  • Administrator
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 01:16:13 PM »
JT Barrett is now the most prolific passer in Ohio State history for a season which is rather amazing..this isn't even a great receiving corps.  Imagine if there was a talent the level of Cris Carter, Joey Galloway or David Boston for him to throw to.

Admittedly, the amount of defense being played in today's game has something to do with it (or lack thereof)..and he still does make too many bad decisions throwing downfield.  Hopefully the bright lights on him the next couple weeks bring out the "A" game in Barrett, as we saw in East Lansing.

Jim Valvano

Jack Lambert

Offline burghette

• Star
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 04:49:48 PM »
Next man up!
Go  Steelers  Buckeyes  Penguins  Nittany Lions  Pirates

Offline blitzburgh

• Blinky
  • Administrator
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 07:58:29 AM »
Buckeyes have the three best QBs in the Big Ten..lol

Jim Valvano

Jack Lambert