Author Topic: Undiscipline  (Read 489 times)

Offline Simmion

• Star
Undiscipline
« on: October 13, 2014, 06:51:12 PM »
So there are a few rumors out there that are saying this squad is just undisciplined and playing selfishly.  I was trying to think who would and how you could and two names come to mind immediately.  Everson Griffen and Greg Jennings.  Not so much Greg Jennings being selfish, but he just seems to play for the paycheck now.  Gives his pouty face when things aren't going his way.  I still think he can play, but maybe not for the team anymore.

Everson I am 99% sure he is playing for himself to prove his doubters wrong after signing that premature contract extension.  PA o KFAN said straight to his face, "Do you think you are worth it, because I don't feel you have proven yourself yet."  And now Griffen is a little bitch everytime he is interviewed.  We have been told this defense is a gap contain defense that won't have a 18 sack/year guy.  That's what Everson wants.  And he might be messing up that continuity that the rest of the team is buying into. 

Blanton could be another candidate as he just seems to enjoy running around trying to knock people out.

As far as being late to meetings, its such a disrespectful thing to do when it is 100% avoidable.  Zimmer is gonna light some punks up here soon.   huri

Have I mentioned yet that Anthony Barr is freaking Monster?
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
Re: Undiscipline
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 01:56:23 PM »
I haven't paid close enough attention to Everson but regarding Jennings I'm not sure about that one Simmion......From what I have heard its the exact opposite with Jennings, very much a team guy and is mentoring both Patterson and Teddy.

It will be interesting in the next couple of games if any players do get benched....tackling and gap assignments, like you mentioned, have been issues. The offense and that line could have all 5 replaced the way they are playing. Buffalo is winnable but if we lose to Tampa look out for the fall out if that happens.

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.