Author Topic: Interesting or Conspricy Theory?  (Read 453 times)

Offline kokomodan

• Star
  • Where the white women at?
Interesting or Conspricy Theory?
« on: January 21, 2015, 09:32:59 AM »
This would likely mean that the Vikings will be a pretty good team next season and fall flat on their face the following when the Vikings facility hosts the Super Bowl...

min1          stl3          indiana1

Offline kokomodan

• Star
Re: Interesting or Conspricy Theory?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 01:00:12 PM »
Read a book called "The Fix is In." It's by Brian Touey...I suggest you take a look...WOW! This isn't like anything else you've ever read about sports seedy underbelly! Just looking at the names mentioned and the actions the leagues took is unbelievable. It explains why the talking heads continue to argue against ANY chance of this stuff happening. Why would they? They'd be cutting their own throats...Sports Entertainment...

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 05:00:09 PM »
Koko, you going to the combine this year?
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 06:57:44 AM »
I invited that Andrew Kramer for dinner and Vikings chat while he is down here. We will see how that works out?...Our race season starts March 13 in Daytona, so I will be down there for some of it...

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 09:11:17 PM »
Minnesota Vikings radio KFAN and radio Voice of the Vikings Paul Allen (whom I consider the best in the business at calling games) will be doing their 9-noon radio from the combine.  Outside the actual combine.  But if you want to talk Vikings.  He is the guy, and it would be fun to hear your takes on the radio. May be able to get on the radio for a bit if you sell yourself.    He is legit Vikings fan.  Calling games since 98.  But I wonder if he'd entertain a convo from an insider like you....  Go for it.
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 07:13:29 AM »
Hey, I'll try to see him...He's like Bob Lamey down here. Complete homer. Those guys you either love or hate I guess?

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 07:14:19 AM »
He's pretty good calling Horse Races too!

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 07:53:17 AM »
Complete homer.  True. 

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.