Author Topic: Movies....  (Read 6626 times)

Offline Simmion

• Star
Movies....
« on: March 13, 2015, 10:01:18 PM »
I am a complete nerd.... I will get that out there now.   And I will never be ashamed.

But these next few years are stacked with movies I will drool over.

-Avergers Age of Ultron
-Star Wars Episode VII  (The original effing characters 30 years after the originals!!!!!!!!).
-Avengers Infinity Wars... That connects every Marvel movie (minus xmen) since Iron Man 1....

This is a pre pre tease of Infinity Wars due 2018

Then you got Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice that is the beginning of the League of Justice.... Includes a bad ass aquaman and sadly a skinny wonderwoman... But I got high hopes. 

Finally Xmen Apocalypse  who may be the most bad ass XMEN villian of all time. 

Apology in advance for those who could care less. And HAHA I could be the only comment in this thread, But the next 5 years movie wise will be my most favorite.
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
Re: Movies....
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 11:39:39 PM »
New guy here. I like all movies, but the best movie I've seen in recent times is X-men Days of Future Past. It was put together just right. About Ben Affleck playing Batman, I just hope he doesn't screw it up. Also, the Captain America movies are more entertaining than I thought they would be.
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 10:01:08 AM »
Captain America got a lot better in the second one where they showed what he actually is good at.  Martial arts.
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 11:24:27 AM »
I rarely watch any TV series, but Game of Thrones is great show, I never miss it. Cable has had some great series resently, Rome and True Blood top my list.

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 08:07:49 PM »
I rarely watch any TV series, but Game of Thrones is great show, I never miss it. Cable has had some great series resently, Rome and True Blood top my list.

I cut out cable to save some money, so I use netflix and Amazon prime.  Netflix has Marco Polo which was actually pretty damn good.  But I gotta wait so long to binge watch again.  But amazon prime, I binged the first two seasons of The Americans on FX.  And that show for standard cable is my favorite show.  I never had HBO. So I never got into Game of Thrones, or anyof  that, but I heard it was great.

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 03:37:39 PM »
Logan Official Trailer 1 (2017)

I have got to see this movie...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.