Author Topic: CBS has some new peeps.  (Read 9689 times)

Offline Simmion

• Star
CBS has some new peeps.
« on: March 20, 2015, 06:09:10 PM »
There were some interesting characters that would show up.....Quest is a weird one lol......Yikes Vikes was a really good guy but left CBS because of all the idiots that started coming. Nos was an interesting guy too.....I know he didn't like me much at all lol.

Quest is by far my least favorite guy out there.  Yeah he defends the Vikes, but he mastered the troll bit by trolling his own fellow fans.  If you disagreed with something the team did, he would respond with like. "I'm sorry you don't support the team like I do."  And he was relentless.  He was the only guy that got under my skin.  And I saw a comment when you could comment mid game, that he does it all just to annoy anyone and everyone. And when I told him I saw that comment he went in a tirade denying it.  Just own up to it.  Grow up and admit it's an act.

Yikes was good chit, one of my favorites. Still remember him getting me through an overnight job where we needed to meet a deadline on a design job.  It was tough to see him walk away.  But he walked away when those idiots you said wouldn't stop harassing his wife "Yikeswife".  Then mstm1 who commented on this a couple times.  Loved that dude. 

And Hutch, I think Nos did like you.  I think he may have liked disagreeing with you more.  But in the end, I think he thought you were good people. Nos was on here for a little while, but went to SportsHoopla I think.  Which I didn't like because it just has an NFL general board. This site is much better. IMO.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:00:51 AM by Tushay »
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
Re: CBS has some new peeps.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 01:04:36 AM »
Hey guys, I finally came over here. I know it is a little difficult for others on CBS(old FOX people) to make the transition because we have all been together for so long and we are very comfortable with each other. But right now that troll they got is a serious pain. Someone tell me, is it possible for a troll to be that disruptive here? Because, if you go advertising this site over there now, he will come over here. And he does not like me...
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline geneh_33

• Icon
  • Psalm 46
  • Pickems Record: 9999999-2
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 05:07:12 AM »
Your moderator for the Vikings board can block or silence any undesirables. So trolling can be controlled.
All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 09:45:36 AM »
My posts are silenced now on CBS.  The past two days apparently only I can see my posts.  And if I do anything related to this site.  It will be deleted or not even posted. 

Because that guy reported my posts so many times since I responded to him making fun of him.
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 09:53:47 AM »
And welcome here, by the way, we are all good folks over here.  The guy was a real piece of work, but easy to deal with until he started flagging all of my posts.  Then it was just a joke.

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 10:14:01 AM »
I have been on the message boards since the 90's, starting with the original ESPN boards. I have never seen such childish tactics used before. He is driven to shut the Vikings board down. I assume he is using multiple IDs or part of a group of organized trolls (which is scary).  He could cause trouble if he gets over here. Basically, I am tired of fighting him.

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 11:11:38 AM »
nice to see some new faces over here...welcome. As Simmion stated everyone on this site gets along really well. We all have verying opinions sometimes but are respectful of each other. Please join in the conversations and hopefully we'll have lots of good stuff to talk about all season long

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 02:20:40 PM »
Thanks for the nice welcome. I'm old but still like to talk some football. In street talk, there maybe snow on the roof but there is still fire in the furnace...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2015, 04:10:15 PM »
Well you came to the right place.  I think Hutch is 112 years old.

Offline Hutch

• Star
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2015, 04:36:26 PM »
Well you came to the right place.  I think Hutch is 112 years old.

Oh...aren't you nice :)    and it's only 107 thank you

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2015, 04:46:09 PM »
Haha,  just a little jab. 

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2015, 06:17:20 PM »
Well I found out why that Har boy on CBS was posting that ridiculous crap.  He had a post saying.  "CBS, aren't you sick of this?  Visit "Blah Blah Blah.com  And all of this will go away."  Shameless. It was deleted almost immediately but enough time for me to see it.  Then he said, "Why did you delete my post!?!?"  Oh well.  Ever since he said he enjoys male blow up dolls he has been an easy target.  I stop by from time to time.  But we got the core here.  And Tushay, I have enjoyed your contributions.

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 06:35:20 PM »
Anyone ever get DirtyRats email?  He was asking about this site, but can't remember it.  And CBS blocks all my attempts to voice it (don't worry Tushay) the "report IP to moderator" comes in handy, because the douche can only get so many IPs before he is permanently banned.

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 11:14:58 PM »
He is persistent. You will notice that all of the sudden the number of users on the board will jump by 8 or 10 bloggers, then you know he is there. He deletes every post. Some of us surmised that he was attacking the CBS board to antagonize people into moving to the other message board. I noticed that you are getting his attention. I am guessing that he will show up here in some form. He says he is a Packer fan, but I don't think that is true. I think it gives him some kind of power trip, it makes him feel important. He is probably a very sad person.

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Dirty Rats

• Rookie
  • Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupi
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 03:22:19 PM »
I'm here Simmion, I caught your reply in time, remembered the name right away. Good to see my buddy hutch is here. Any good golf stories to tell?
Did I ever tell you about the time I scored 4 touchdowns in a high school football game?....

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 04:12:38 PM »
Rats!  You made it!  Heck yeah!

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 05:20:38 PM »
He is persistent. You will notice that all of the sudden the number of users on the board will jump by 8 or 10 bloggers, then you know he is there. He deletes every post. Some of us surmised that he was attacking the CBS board to antagonize people into moving to the other message board. I noticed that you are getting his attention. I am guessing that he will show up here in some form. He says he is a Packer fan, but I don't think that is true. I think it gives him some kind of power trip, it makes him feel important. He is probably a very sad person.

Yeah I think I got under his skin, so he started singling me out too.  I have seen every troll in the books, this guy was like you said.  Just persistent.  And when he got caught in his own dumb comment he would say. "Jeez talk about football for once, all you care about is me."  Like there is anything else to see when he deletes all our comments calling him out.  Egomaniac.

If he does follow me here.  Like I said, the mods would be all over him.  I already warned Fog.  One of the best in the business.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:23:24 PM by Simmion »

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 07:47:29 PM »
Tushay, my only regret is not more of your fox buddies came over to this site.  I think SDPB (i think) was on here or atleast is signed up.  But maybe you got that other site you can interact with them still.

Offline Hutch

• Star
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 09:22:03 PM »
I'm here Simmion, I caught your reply in time, remembered the name right away. Good to see my buddy hutch is here. Any good golf stories to tell?

Hey Dirty Rats....I replied to the other post before seeing this one.....I see you are still golfing, I hope the game is treating you well. Refresh my memory, are you in a warmer climate that you can golf all year long. I haven't golfed much at all in the last few year....maybe 5-6 times a year now and the score reflects that. It's still a great game though, just love being outside especially on really nice courses. Really nice to hear from you again.......are you excited as the rest of us are about this new look Viking team

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 09:36:04 PM »
Speaking of Golf.  Rats, can you get one of your hot ass chick golfer avatars up soon. (I think you had Paula Creamer last time.  Or was that someone else?)

Offline Dirty Rats

• Rookie
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2015, 10:16:37 PM »
Nice catch simmion, it was Paula. I had to battle cbs when they switched their policy to "sports only" avatars.
We golf mostly year round here, but unfortunately, i was in an accident last year and paralyzed from the waist down. A major surgery and a year and a half of physical therapy later, I'm defying the odds and walking some. I've golfed a few times but I need a cart.
I'm loving the new Vikings, I'm finally not afraid every time our D is on the field. I'm cautiously optimistic about Teddy, you were right about ponder, I'll admit it now, lol
Did I ever tell you about the time I scored 4 touchdowns in a high school football game?....

Offline wmichskers

• Board Mod
  • Coach
  • Life is good
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 10:27:09 PM »
CBS is a cesspool. They dont want good threads or posters there. Interesting business model if you ask me. But this is AFR so no one will ask ber  Have a great Friday All... it's here in minutes   :tiphat:
nebraska1 det1 det2 det3 nebraska1

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 10:31:01 PM »
Nice catch simmion, it was Paula. I had to battle cbs when they switched their policy to "sports only" avatars.
We golf mostly year round here, but unfortunately, i was in an accident last year and paralyzed from the waist down. A major surgery and a year and a half of physical therapy later, I'm defying the odds and walking some. I've golfed a few times but I need a cart.
I'm loving the new Vikings, I'm finally not afraid every time our D is on the field. I'm cautiously optimistic about Teddy, you were right about ponder, I'll admit it now, lol

Stay Strong!  Keep working!  And I was wrong about Ponder.  I thought he could be the one.... but now... well let's not get koko in a tizzy.

Offline Dirty Rats

• Rookie
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2015, 10:54:51 PM »
Hutch and I had a few heated debates back in the day, I was on the wrong side on that one. I still think I was right about Percy though, don't miss him

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2015, 11:21:06 PM »
I sent the message to the Vikings poster's on CBS that I am over here. Explained what it is like here to them, not sure if it will last long enough to get to everyone. My ID is on the verge of being deleted over there because of the troll, so this is a last ditch effort to get them over here.

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.