Author Topic: CBS has some new peeps.  (Read 8641 times)

Offline Simmion

• Star
Re: CBS has some new peeps.
« Reply #325 on: June 04, 2015, 07:47:29 PM »
Tushay, my only regret is not more of your fox buddies came over to this site.  I think SDPB (i think) was on here or atleast is signed up.  But maybe you got that other site you can interact with them still.
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #326 on: June 04, 2015, 09:22:03 PM »
I'm here Simmion, I caught your reply in time, remembered the name right away. Good to see my buddy hutch is here. Any good golf stories to tell?

Hey Dirty Rats....I replied to the other post before seeing this one.....I see you are still golfing, I hope the game is treating you well. Refresh my memory, are you in a warmer climate that you can golf all year long. I haven't golfed much at all in the last few year....maybe 5-6 times a year now and the score reflects that. It's still a great game though, just love being outside especially on really nice courses. Really nice to hear from you again.......are you excited as the rest of us are about this new look Viking team

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #327 on: June 04, 2015, 09:36:04 PM »
Speaking of Golf.  Rats, can you get one of your hot ass chick golfer avatars up soon. (I think you had Paula Creamer last time.  Or was that someone else?)
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Dirty Rats

• Rookie
  • Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupi
« Reply #328 on: June 04, 2015, 10:16:37 PM »
Nice catch simmion, it was Paula. I had to battle cbs when they switched their policy to "sports only" avatars.
We golf mostly year round here, but unfortunately, i was in an accident last year and paralyzed from the waist down. A major surgery and a year and a half of physical therapy later, I'm defying the odds and walking some. I've golfed a few times but I need a cart.
I'm loving the new Vikings, I'm finally not afraid every time our D is on the field. I'm cautiously optimistic about Teddy, you were right about ponder, I'll admit it now, lol
Did I ever tell you about the time I scored 4 touchdowns in a high school football game?....

Offline wmichskers

• Coach
  • Life is good
« Reply #329 on: June 04, 2015, 10:27:09 PM »
CBS is a cesspool. They dont want good threads or posters there. Interesting business model if you ask me. But this is AFR so no one will ask ber  Have a great Friday All... it's here in minutes   :tiphat:
nebraska1 det1 det2 det3 nebraska1

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #330 on: June 04, 2015, 10:31:01 PM »
Nice catch simmion, it was Paula. I had to battle cbs when they switched their policy to "sports only" avatars.
We golf mostly year round here, but unfortunately, i was in an accident last year and paralyzed from the waist down. A major surgery and a year and a half of physical therapy later, I'm defying the odds and walking some. I've golfed a few times but I need a cart.
I'm loving the new Vikings, I'm finally not afraid every time our D is on the field. I'm cautiously optimistic about Teddy, you were right about ponder, I'll admit it now, lol

Stay Strong!  Keep working!  And I was wrong about Ponder.  I thought he could be the one.... but now... well let's not get koko in a tizzy.

Offline Dirty Rats

• Rookie
  • Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupi
« Reply #331 on: June 04, 2015, 10:54:51 PM »
Hutch and I had a few heated debates back in the day, I was on the wrong side on that one. I still think I was right about Percy though, don't miss him
Did I ever tell you about the time I scored 4 touchdowns in a high school football game?....

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #332 on: June 04, 2015, 11:21:06 PM »
I sent the message to the Vikings poster's on CBS that I am over here. Explained what it is like here to them, not sure if it will last long enough to get to everyone. My ID is on the verge of being deleted over there because of the troll, so this is a last ditch effort to get them over here.
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Fog

• RIP TS65
  • Contributing Member
  • Hall of Famer
  • Selfies R Cool
  • Pickems Record: 12/16
« Reply #333 on: June 04, 2015, 11:25:25 PM »
I'm over there too Tushay...

We'll get Tuco over here...

Keep plugging away guys...awesome job
NAPA KNOW HOW sea1

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #334 on: June 04, 2015, 11:31:27 PM »
He is going by the name Tuco XF but his old name was DRSXSF, we just call him Doc (good guy). Vikeclone is a good guy too, but it took him forever to move from FOX to CBS. Tough nut to crack. Just hope he is listening.
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Handi

• Contributing Member.
  • Star
  • Pickems Record: first place
« Reply #335 on: June 05, 2015, 02:26:42 AM »
when does the season start?  I'm ready for some football.
You better check yo'self, fool.

B&G Founding Father
Soccer Guru
Fists of Fury
Octagon of Pain

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #336 on: June 05, 2015, 07:02:23 AM »
Handi?

Offline MVFAM

« Reply #337 on: June 05, 2015, 08:16:09 AM »
oh come on us fox folk werent all that bad we just needed a new place to live

honestly never seen your posts about this site tell today figured i would come check it out
Live Live To The Fullest! When The Glass Is Empty Fill It Back Up!

Offline Handi

• Contributing Member.
  • Star
  • Pickems Record: first place
« Reply #338 on: June 05, 2015, 08:17:08 AM »
What's up Sim?

When the vikes gonna let AP come home?
You better check yo'self, fool.

B&G Founding Father
Soccer Guru
Fists of Fury
Octagon of Pain

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #339 on: June 05, 2015, 08:45:26 AM »
oh come on us fox folk werent all that bad we just needed a new place to live

honestly never seen your posts about this site tell today figured i would come check it out

Ha,  I thought I was being ignored, but I found out every time I posted this site to CBS, they would block it from others to see but I could see what I posted.  So I thought you were all being dicks to the CBS originals.  No hard feelings.  It was a misunderstanding.

I welcome you with open arms.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 08:47:01 AM by Simmion »

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #340 on: June 05, 2015, 08:46:10 AM »
What's up Sim?

When the vikes gonna let AP come home?

After he quits being a douche. What's with the name change?  Don't get me wrong, NO SOUP FOR YOU is a classic episode.

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.