Author Topic: Blatter is Seppin on outta here!!  (Read 348 times)

Offline ninermanic63

• %*&$##@&^
  • Icon
Re: Blatter is Seppin on outta here!!
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2015, 06:19:58 AM »
This chit is starting to read like a Robert Ludlum novel.
Everyone should believe in something.  I believe I'll have another beer.

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2015, 06:22:52 AM »
Haha....it's so damn corrupt and everyone has known this but nothing could be done.
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline ninermanic63

• %*&$##@&^
  • Icon
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2015, 06:55:20 AM »
I do know this:  I want to hear more from Jack Warner.  That dude is totally batshit crazy.  100% comedy gold. 

When I was a kid, baseball cores used to be made up of rubber bands.  We could cut at the bands individually, until we'd hit the right one, then wham, the whole thing unraveled, hopping around like a Mexican jumping bean.  That's what this FIFA story is like. 

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2015, 07:06:22 AM »

I do know this:  I want to hear more from Jack Warner.  That dude is totally batshit crazy.  100% comedy gold. 

When I was a kid, baseball cores used to be made up of rubber bands.  We could cut at the bands individually, until we'd hit the right one, then wham, the whole thing unraveled, hopping around like a Mexican jumping bean.  That's what this FIFA story is like.

Agreed. He's supposedly about to throw FIFA under the bus. Did you see him freak out over the Onion article?  Classic!
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline Handi

• Contributing Member.
  • Star
  • Pickems Record: first place
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2015, 07:06:49 AM »

Jack Warner is the worst.  I love how he is all cooperative now and claiming that Blatter should go down.  That  Warner was the most crooked of a lot of crooks.  That chit he did with the WC tickets for his home nation of Trinidad/Tobago was bullshit.  He has a family member own the company that sold the tickets, then price gauged the chit outta them so their own native people couldnt pay for them. 

"World Soccer" magazines chief editor in 2011 had Warner on full blast......but none of the major networks would touch it.  Not this guy, tho.....he rode Warner's ass the whole way and yet still, nada.
You better check yo'self, fool.

B&G Founding Father
Soccer Guru
Fists of Fury
Octagon of Pain

Offline ninermanic63

• %*&$##@&^
  • Icon
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2015, 07:09:40 AM »
I laughed my ass off when he cited an article from The Onion earlier this week. 

Offline Handi

• Contributing Member.
  • Star
  • Pickems Record: first place
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2015, 07:13:00 AM »
Someone needs to punch that *ucker in da mouf for taking allllllllll that money and still talkin chit even when he's caught.
You better check yo'self, fool.

B&G Founding Father
Soccer Guru
Fists of Fury
Octagon of Pain

Offline Raylan Michael Molnar

• Coach
  • "You gonna 'pull' on me?"
  • Pickems Record: 81 and counting.
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2015, 06:31:40 PM »
I laughed my ass off when he cited an article from The Onion earlier this week. 

"2015 World Soccer Games announced in USA!"    haha1

Nice outfit, Baby.

ana2  sd3