Author Topic: BuccinGator FU!  (Read 265 times)

Offline fear and loathing

• Once caught syphilis from a horse !
  • Icon
  • I am the little red rooster
Re: BuccinGator FU!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2015, 01:42:41 PM »
If you carried your gun with you, that wouldn't happen.

sorry

Offline ninermanic63

• %*&$##@&^
  • Icon
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2015, 01:43:29 PM »
dove/quail are verminous?  Oh, the twisted morality of some folks

Are you guys meaning pigeons?  Dove and quail are good eatin'.
Everyone should believe in something.  I believe I'll have another beer.

Offline kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • See y'all later, TS65 and tg
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2015, 01:44:51 PM »
Are you guys meaning pigeons?  Dove and quail are good eatin'.

I questioned the statement.  Sept 1 is gourmet day in the KB household. Shoot the chit outta doves, eat and drink like a king that night
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

LIVE FREE OR DIE

As a general rule of thumb, it’s a bad idea to try to rob the home of people who decorate with animal skulls."

• Icon
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2015, 01:44:59 PM »
You haven't a true appreciation for spiders until you've inhaled hundreds of newly hatched black widows.

***MAJOR rush***

Offline kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • See y'all later, TS65 and tg
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2015, 01:46:05 PM »
Tooth and claw. Natural Law
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

LIVE FREE OR DIE

As a general rule of thumb, it’s a bad idea to try to rob the home of people who decorate with animal skulls."

Offline wild-turkey

• Star
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2015, 02:01:48 PM »
Lots of things eat bugs.  Birds eat bugs, but birds don't f***ing creep around in the shower scaring the chit out of me, bite my finger when I'm getting firewood from the shed, or bungee jump off the sun visor while I'm driving causing me to swerve maniacally across the road while swatting around my face and shrieking like a 4th grade girl.
No lie I was riding shotgun to my 16 year old daughter and a spider lowered itself from the roof of the car and I had to grab the wheel when she freaked.  If I hadn't been in the car she would have wrecked for sure.  Thank God we were just in the neighborhood with no other cars around.

My wife and I had to sit her down and have a talk about "priorities" such as life is greater than getting bitten by a spider.  When you are teaching your kids to drive you really don't thing to cover that, but to be fair if it had been a snake coming out of the air conditioning I imagine we would have just crashed no other option really.

• Icon
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2015, 02:10:55 PM »
No lie I was riding shotgun to my 16 year old daughter and a spider lowered itself from the roof of the car and I had to grab the wheel when she freaked.  If I hadn't been in the car she would have wrecked for sure.  Thank God we were just in the neighborhood with no other cars around.

My wife and I had to sit her down and have a talk about "priorities" such as life is greater than getting bitten by a spider.  When you are teaching your kids to drive you really don't thing to cover that, but to be fair if it had been a snake coming out of the air conditioning I imagine we would have just crashed no other option really.

Yes...thank god

Offline Raylan Michael Molnar

• Coach
  • "You gonna 'pull' on me?"
  • Pickems Record: 81 and counting.
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2015, 02:12:54 PM »
doves are annoying....quail are cute

Exactly.  Swallows are REALLY ANNOYING and yet protected down here...one freakin' song in the 1930's and tourists expect to see them.   NASTY ASSED SOUND from them.  "Swallowing" would be kind.  More like "seventy year old White guy choking to death loudly on a chicken bone in a concrete room".

Nice outfit, Baby.

ana2  sd3

Offline Mannyrules3

• CBS Admin6
  • Icon
  • Who's Your Skydaddy?
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2015, 02:28:02 PM »

Yes this actually happend to me too.  I pulled down the sun visor and PING! the little f**er was suddenly hanging two inches from my nose.  I hyperfocused on it as it swung back and forth and before I knew it I was veering across the road towards the guard rail on the other side.  I whipped it back over to the right side of the road as the spider swung around wildly.  Then I got my chit together and just reached up and squished the thing.  But had a car been coming in the other direction I might be having a warm Zima with Satan right now.

Offline BuccinGator

• Star
  • Average Joe With an Opinion
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2015, 02:28:30 PM »
Exactly.  Swallows are REALLY ANNOYING and yet protected down here...one freakin' song in the 1930's and tourists expect to see them.   NASTY ASSED SOUND from them.  "Swallowing" would be kind.  More like "seventy year old White guy choking to death loudly on a chicken bone in a concrete room".

~Imagine Whirled Peas~

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Offline Scuzz

• King of Off-Topic...Master of His Own Domain
  • Coach
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2015, 03:05:19 PM »
I questioned the statement.  Sept 1 is gourmet day in the KB household. Shoot the chit outta doves, eat and drink like a king that night

My wifes family lives in the country. Back in the day every Labor Day weekend attracted cousins, aunts and uncles from all over the state for dove season. Three days of eating, drinking and shotguns.

Good times.
Being right is the least of my concerns.

Offline Handi

• Contributing Member.
  • Star
  • Pickems Record: first place
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2015, 01:46:13 AM »
I'm so glad everyone is ok
You better check yo'self, fool.

B&G Founding Father
Soccer Guru
Fists of Fury
Octagon of Pain