Author Topic: Vikings Off Topic Thread.  (Read 28554 times)

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
Re: Vikings Off Topic Thread.
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2017, 08:43:37 AM »
The so called Comey hearings are comical, it is like watching a bitter Ex wife or girlfriend vent. Geez !!!! 2c

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2017, 04:30:01 PM »
The NFL is considering taking away Cowboys attempt to hold a SB, reason is because of law passed , that a person must use bathroom according to birth certificate what1 !!! >:(

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2017, 10:30:33 AM »
Though in a fight , you should never turn your back, especially in MMA. The punch though legal was not Cool and hitting someone that is not looking is something a thug would do !!!! devil1

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2017, 11:29:13 PM »
Blm wants to boycott the NFL.LOL this is a good thing, I don't like my Viking football being intruped by any stupid bs

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2017, 09:00:17 AM »
Lonzo Ball has officially secured spot on   saywha " Hall of shame ", after he stated he could beat the best player of all time Mr. Michael Jordan rofl  !!!! wagfing

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2017, 06:57:54 PM »
NFL Commissioner Goodell was on twitter with WR Antonio Brown telling him to celebrate more, this will definitely get ugly and has no business in a professional sport !!!! wagfing

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2017, 10:53:59 AM »
The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled in favor of President Trump's effort to protect the U.S.A. by over turning lower courts block of "travel Ban. " I was not aware that the entire 4th Court of Appeals are Bill Clinton appointed and the 9th is entirely Obama appointed,  Yikes. The ruling was based on Law and the Constitution, not about loyalty or what party affiliated with. The Lower courts used words like " I believe' and "just doesn't feel right " are not words used in court of law !!! 2c

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2017, 11:53:57 AM »
Former Green Bay Packers RB Ahman Green was in the Brown County Jail today after being arrested on suspicion of child abuse...
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2017, 12:12:21 PM »
First of all the time has come for Boxer Pacquiao  to retire, but as we all know Pacquiao won't and he will be used as launching another up and coming fighters career. Last nights fight further proves the state of Boxing, where fairness and sportsmanship are gone, replaced by Greed, Corruption and what is surprising is that they make no attempt to cover up the fact " that the fix is in " 2c !!!  wagfing

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2017, 08:20:18 PM »
First of all the time has come for Boxer Pacquiao  to retire, but as we all know Pacquiao won't and he will be used as launching another up and coming fighters career. Last nights fight further proves the state of Boxing, where fairness and sportsmanship are gone, replaced by Greed, Corruption and what is surprising is that they make no attempt to cover up the fact " that the fix is in " 2c !!!  wagfing
boxing has always been dirty .I thought it was a entertaining fight .teddy atlas s none stop talking b's and being on 1 fighters nut sack gets old fast
I like my sports anoucers to be former fighters or players not just some guy that won't shut up I no he's a trainer but there a deference from actually being a fighter or playing the sport

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2017, 09:00:07 PM »
boxing has always been dirty .I thought it was a entertaining fight .teddy atlas s none stop talking b's and being on 1 fighters nut sack gets old fast
I like my sports anoucers to be former fighters or players not just some guy that won't shut up I no he's a trainer but there a deference from actually being a fighter or playing the sport
Totally agree xfxfxf and  I just miss old days of boxing = Ali, Frazier, Duran, Hearn"s, Leonard and a few others !!!   grin1

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2017, 09:31:52 PM »
Totally agree xfxfxf and  I just miss old days of boxing = Ali, Frazier, Duran, Hearn"s, Leonard and a few others !!!   grin1
   25+ years ago the fighters were on a whole deferant skill level and not as many fighters now .boXing has gone way down hill. .

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2017, 10:33:34 PM »
 ddbana hot dog eating contest
joey chestnut 221 pounds
matt stonie 131 pounds
stonie has been on a hot streak lately ,but jaws has to be the favorite

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2017, 02:02:44 PM »
 ddbana MLE GOAT Joey. (JAWS)
  Chestnut 72 dogs 10 time champ  perfect10
 dbanabarf barf

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2017, 05:13:57 PM »
ddbana MLE GOAT Joey. (JAWS)
  Chestnut 72 dogs 10 time champ  perfect10
 dbanabarf barf
He'd better hope he never goes to prison with those skills. lol

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2017, 08:12:32 PM »
  haha1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2017, 11:18:40 AM »
This is a classic, the Philippine government has asked the WBO to investigate the scoring and reason given " to protect the integrity of Boxing "   rofl and WBO will reevaluate score, but outcome will remain the same !!!! saywha

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2017, 10:33:01 AM »
Finally the so called " judges," who have been ruling against the Constitution got a smack down. In Hawaii, a motion was filed to narrow the interpretation of " the travel ban  "  ruling handed down by the Highest court in the land  " The Supreme Court, " that would allow a local judge basically to over ride ruling saywha. The usual far left Court of Appeals in San Francisco  have seen the light and declined Hawaii's request on travel ban. It said " that judge would exceed authority ( you think, Geez) and it can only be heard in  the Supreme Court. !!!! dbana ddbana 

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2017, 12:24:08 PM »
An American (29 years old) was gored in the Nut Sack at this year's first Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain. He is expected to recover but his family tree has ended, not to mention he will probably walk funny for the rest of his life...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline larry lava

• Star
  • RESPECT IS HUGE IN MY BOOKS
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2017, 09:20:03 PM »
Chestnut 72 dogs 10 time champ

XF.......I do not get that guy.........he is skinny and ate 72 Hot Dogs avec Bun in 10 minutes...... wtf

Sports Radio guys out here are saying he should have been paid 1 Million US $.......I agree look at all the coverage he gets as a Champ.

Respect is huge in my books

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2017, 07:18:22 PM »
The world record has gone up like 20-25 hotdogs during chestnuts run as champ ,they watch film  487
He needs to get paid$$$
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:19:57 PM by xfxfxf »

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2017, 07:48:01 AM »
In response to the rash of NFL Players being arrested, the NFL will open it's own Bail Bonds Company, Geez !!! yeahright

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2017, 09:58:57 PM »
Without Vikes football I need to get my sports fix wherever I can ,hotdog eating contests . now
The McGregor mayweather fight is sucking me in ,,,,,,,,,,,,.I have to see it.  DRi ber gnite

Offline larry lava

• Star
  • RESPECT IS HUGE IN MY BOOKS
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2017, 10:15:14 PM »
The McGregor mayweather fight is sucking me in ,,,,,,,,,,,,.I have to see it.  DRi ber gnite

NO NO NO..................don't get sucked in by all the Hype and BS that is going into this promotion.

180 Million US Dollars........and their changes the rules as they go along.

It's going to cost 90 $ to see this fight on "Live"........more for HD.........it's cheaper to go to the Pub/Tavern and watch it.......I have a feeling this fight is going to be a Dude and a Yawner.

Respect is huge in my books

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2017, 10:35:17 PM »
This is over the Top comment  of the century by  USC QB Dornald " To all NFL teams, do not tank for me"  saywha  and I bet he has a picture of himself in the bathroom, Geez !!!  wagfing

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.