Author Topic: Vikings Off Topic Thread.  (Read 23231 times)

Offline Simmion

• Star
Vikings Off Topic Thread.
« Reply #700 on: June 29, 2015, 10:18:26 AM »
Haha,  yeah. But the allen wrench feel out of my hand about a dozen times. 

CMC I thought I tried them before as I have a set and it wasn't working properly.  If I ever have to work with allen wrenches I will try it again.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:58:37 AM by Tushay »
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
Re: Vikings Off Topic Thread.
« Reply #701 on: June 29, 2015, 01:54:57 PM »
Sean "Diddy" Combs has been charged by UCPD with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of making a terrorist threat ("threatening to kill/physically harm someone") and one count of battery. Combs posted his $160,000 bail and will have a date in court on July 13. He attacked the UCLA strength coach for yelling at his son, who is DB on the UCLA football team. What a nitwit...
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
« Reply #702 on: June 29, 2015, 02:30:32 PM »
Sean "Diddy" Combs has been charged by UCPD with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of making a terrorist threat ("threatening to kill/physically harm someone") and one count of battery. Combs posted his $160,000 bail and will have a date in court on July 13. He attacked the UCLA strength coach for yelling at his son, who is DB on the UCLA football team. What a nitwit...
just another thug and I hope they throw the book at him !!!!

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #703 on: June 29, 2015, 02:39:07 PM »
He had better hope his son doesn't join the military. There are times in a father's life when you have to allow your children to go through growing pains. He only embarrassed his son and took it to far. Tough being a dad, I too am still learning...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #704 on: June 29, 2015, 07:11:10 PM »
He had better hope his son doesn't join the military. There are times in a father's life when you have to allow your children to go through growing pains. He only embarrassed his son and took it to far. Tough being a dad, I too am still learning...
Good point Tushay! he should have used restraint, unless of course their is harm (physical) then bring it on !!!!

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #705 on: June 29, 2015, 07:16:35 PM »
Good point Tushay! he should have used restraint, unless of course their is harm (physical) then bring it on !!!!
Gloves are off when it comes to defending the children, even though two of my kids can kick my butt.

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline giants7921

• Starter
  • Go F*** Yourself!
« Reply #706 on: June 29, 2015, 11:46:35 PM »

They won't throw the book at him.  He will get off very easy because he is rich and famous.
Captain Planet says to recycle or he will slit your god damn throat!

Offline giants7921

• Starter
  • Go F*** Yourself!
« Reply #707 on: June 29, 2015, 11:50:58 PM »

Clearly Diddy never played organized football in his life because coaches yelling at players is very common in football.  I remember the high school coaches yelling at us a lot so I would imagine it happens even more at the college level.
Captain Planet says to recycle or he will slit your god damn throat!

Offline Handi

• Contributing Member.
  • Star
  • Pickems Record: first place
« Reply #708 on: June 30, 2015, 02:30:45 AM »
Clearly Diddy never played organized football in his life because coaches yelling at players is very common in football.  I remember the high school coaches yelling at us a lot so I would imagine it happens even more at the college level.

I had a coach in high school that would fart in your helmet then make you put it on.  gross
You better check yo'self, fool.

B&G Founding Father
Soccer Guru
Fists of Fury
Octagon of Pain

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #709 on: June 30, 2015, 03:46:10 AM »
I had a coach in high school that would fart in your helmet then make you put it on.  gross
That's going to far, he has serious maturity problems. Not even sure that's a measure of discipline, it's more sadistic. Probably made those watching laugh...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Handi

• Contributing Member.
  • Star
« Reply #710 on: June 30, 2015, 05:51:25 AM »
That's going to far, he has serious maturity problems. Not even sure that's a measure of discipline, it's more sadistic. Probably made those watching laugh...

heck yeah everyone would laugh.  I had a helmet full of fart juice on my head.

that's ok, i smeared poo on the door handle to his car

B&G Founding Father
Soccer Guru
Fists of Fury
Octagon of Pain

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #711 on: June 30, 2015, 06:13:18 AM »
heck yeah everyone would laugh.  I had a helmet full of fart juice on my head.

that's ok, i smeared poo on the door handle to his car
That's funny, he deserved that. Battles with teachers are legendary. The group Lynyrd  Skynyrd named there band after there PE teacher who sent the members of the band to the principal's office because there hair was too long. They were then suspended and forced to get a hair cut. The PE teacher's name was Leonard Skinner. The PE teacher has just passed away, but he was never comfortable with the band being named after him. Just thought I'd share that...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Handi

• Contributing Member.
  • Star
« Reply #712 on: June 30, 2015, 06:52:31 AM »
That's funny, he deserved that. Battles with teachers are legendary. The group Lynyrd  Skynyrd named there band after there PE teacher who sent the members of the band to the principal's office because there hair was too long. They were then suspended and forced to get a hair cut. The PE teacher's name was Leonard Skinner. The PE teacher has just passed away, but he was never comfortable with the band being named after him. Just thought I'd share that...
\

nah man, that's a cool story.  I never knew that about Skynyrd and I've been listening to Second Helping for two decades.

B&G Founding Father
Soccer Guru
Fists of Fury
Octagon of Pain

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #713 on: June 30, 2015, 08:44:44 AM »
he has serious maturity problems.

Describes Handi to a T wiggle
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
Vikings Off Topic Thread.
« Reply #714 on: March 15, 2017, 10:57:50 AM »
A rep for Percy Harvin said he’s not participating in free agency - plans to retire, for real this time. “He’s done (playing).”

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #715 on: March 18, 2017, 01:29:18 PM »
Why is Dallas thug RB Elliot not in jail, after being video taped at parade pulling down shirt of a girl next to him, not once but twice !!! >:(

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #716 on: March 18, 2017, 07:36:57 PM »

Chuck Berry passed away today at the age of 90. RIP

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #717 on: March 19, 2017, 10:39:56 AM »
Headlines read " Kapernick being blackballed by NFL teams" Huh and apparently writer forgot that even his own mother felt shamed by his actions. Their is a old saying " Be careful what you ask for. "  wagfing

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.