Author Topic: Vikings Off Topic Thread.  (Read 29224 times)

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
Re: Vikings Off Topic Thread.
« Reply #825 on: October 11, 2017, 08:45:24 AM »
I have never seen a stat, where rushing yards exceeds passing and Jaguars yards per game rushing is 168 vs 159 passing !!!! saywha

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #826 on: October 12, 2017, 08:20:44 AM »
AP is in the news again and it is not good, financial wise and this usually happens to players after they have left the NFL. AP has made over 100 million $$$ from Vikings and now has defaulted on loan, after Bank denied request to give AP more time. I hope AP can find a way to take of matter and retire from lime light, for it is going to get ugly for him !!! greg1

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #827 on: October 12, 2017, 10:08:33 AM »
Probley why 28 wants to play tell 40
With all his babymamas he might have to go to 50

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #828 on: October 12, 2017, 05:58:54 PM »
As the" Wimpifying "of America continues as now the Boy Scouts of America as bowed down and will allow girls to join. Their is already a Girl Scouts !!!! :shock:

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #829 on: October 13, 2017, 01:26:52 PM »
Some so called law professor thinks that the NFL will not be able to set rules regarding kneeling and reason being law in Labor Law that says "To be protected under Federal Law, an employee be conducted in concert with Co-workers  and it must be  address issues of relevance to their job hmm1. To me this helps the NFL for what they are doing has nothing to do with football !!!  greg1

Offline larry lava

• Star
  • RESPECT IS HUGE IN MY BOOKS
« Reply #830 on: October 13, 2017, 02:30:22 PM »
Some so called law professor thinks that the NFL will not be able to set rules regarding kneeling and reason being law in Labor Law that says "To be protected under Federal Law, an employee be conducted in concert with Co-workers  and it must be  address issues of relevance to their job hmm1. To me this helps the NFL for what they are doing has nothing to do with football !!!  greg1

Clone it's an on going topic that will not go away.......In Canada I was taught as a young Hockey Player you STAND during the National Anthem ...Take your Helmet off ...and Face the Portrait of the Queen....
...it is called Respect.

This year of the NFL I believe we are witnessing a HUGE Disrespect to your National Anthem .....

..........BUT is it NOT Freedom of Speech ???......the RIGHT to protest an Un-justice.

IMO it is NOT about the Military........NOT about the Colour of your skin.....NOT about your Religion.

It is your FIRST Amendment........and I know how Proud you all are of that.

I want the NFL Player's to Stand in Unity when the Star Spangled Banner is been sung.

Starting this weekend ......... ber

Respect is huge in my books

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #831 on: October 13, 2017, 03:04:47 PM »

Clone it's an on going topic that will not go away.......In Canada I was taught as a young Hockey Player you STAND during the National Anthem ...Take your Helmet off ...and Face the Portrait of the Queen....
...it is called Respect.

This year of the NFL I believe we are witnessing a HUGE Disrespect to your National Anthem .....

..........BUT is it NOT Freedom of Speech ???......the RIGHT to protest an Un-justice.

IMO it is NOT about the Military........NOT about the Colour of your skin.....NOT about your Religion.

It is your FIRST Amendment........and I know how Proud you all are of that.

I want the NFL Player's to Stand in Unity when the Star Spangled Banner is been sung.

Starting this weekend ......... ber

Hi larry lava and I agree with you on 1st amendment , yet what I guess gets me riled is why use football to protest. I use to look forward to NFL Sundays, now the fun is gone and as this continues I know I will be done with football and I will miss my friends on NGS !!!  rainin' Of course the way I feel about our Country, Flag and Anthem  goes without saying. God Bless America.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:23:56 PM by Vikingclone10 »

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #832 on: October 13, 2017, 04:15:50 PM »
Of course the way I feel about our Country, Flag and Anthem  goes without saying. God Bless America.

Clone you have the BEST National Anthem by FAR...... ber

Been on the West Coast I get Sunday Morning NFL........or as I call it "Church".

now the fun is gone and as this continues I know I will be done with football and I will miss my friends on NGS !!!

Please don't give up..........your a GOOD Guy and I firmly believe the issue will solve itself.
Then the NFL can back too doing what they do BEST.....it really is a Great League and is my 2nd Favourite League...........NHL is # 1.

Hang in there Clone and who the HELL am I going to get Vikes news about if you leave ....lol

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #833 on: October 14, 2017, 01:45:50 PM »

Clone you have the BEST National Anthem by FAR...... ber

Been on the West Coast I get Sunday Morning NFL........or as I call it "Church".

Please don't give up..........your a GOOD Guy and I firmly believe the issue will solve itself.
Then the NFL can back too doing what they do BEST.....it really is a Great League and is my 2nd Favourite League...........NHL is # 1.

Hang in there Clone and who the HELL am I going to get Vikes news about if you leave ....lol

Cool larry lava and you as well are a good person and Tushay was the one who turned me into watching Wild Hockey( Wild thread) and I too like Hockey a lot, though Viking football is my #1 followed by Hockey. I usually now do not watch beginning of games, so as not to blow a Fuse, LOL. !!!  grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #834 on: Today at 05:27:29 PM »
Why are teams risking in losing their star players by making them play and it seemed they would learn from disaster with Viking QB Bradford. Yesterday it was clear Stafford was hurting and despite the remarks like " he is a fighter, he will play" all it did was hurt Lions and maybe hurt their QB in process and my friend larry lava Titans QB Mariota is listed as questionable (hamstring) and hope they rest him another week 2c, these injuries are tricky and if NFL Coaches keep asking the same question over and over, eventually you will get the answer you want to hear (Bradford comes to mind) !!!! :shock:

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #835 on: Today at 07:09:33 PM »
and my friend larry lava Titans QB Mariota is listed as questionable (hamstring) and hope they rest him another week

NOPE Marcus is playing tonight Clone..........YIKES........I understand it's a divisional game....BUT.

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #836 on: Today at 07:59:04 PM »
NOPE Marcus is playing tonight Clone..........YIKES........I understand it's a divisional game....BUT.
I had a feeling I pushed it too, after I wrote it larry lava, Dang it !!! shock1

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #837 on: Today at 09:58:23 PM »
Clone.........Marcus is playing OK and is staying in the pocket.

Titans finally scored a TD and have the lead......22-19

ten1   van2   wsh3

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.