Author Topic: Vikings Off Topic Thread.  (Read 29853 times)

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
Re: Vikings Off Topic Thread.
« Reply #850 on: February 19, 2018, 01:30:07 PM »
You know the World is going to heck, when it is announced that a historic feat was accomplished at Olympics and it had nothing to do with achievement. Just 2 fruit flies(men) kissing !!!  barf2   
   487 487. Agree I got to get off grid to crazy

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #851 on: February 19, 2018, 01:40:38 PM »
It has been revealed that a member of the Russian Olympic Curling Team has tested positive for a performance enhancing drug. There has to be some kind of mistake here. Unless someone tainted his drink, this guy needs to be laughed off the planet. They need to make a movie about this guy...

min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #852 on: February 19, 2018, 03:58:34 PM »
You know the World is going to heck, when it is announced that a historic feat was accomplished at Olympics and it had nothing to do with achievement. Just 2 fruit flies(men) kissing !!!  barf2   

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 06:24:30 PM by Tushay »

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #853 on: February 19, 2018, 11:34:14 PM »
FYI - The USA-Czech quarterfinal game tomorrow night starts at 10:10pm EST

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #854 on: February 20, 2018, 11:30:17 AM »

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
« Reply #855 on: February 20, 2018, 03:35:24 PM »
On the " Who cares what he says award " goes to low life  Carruth for saying he is sorry  yeahright for having put a contract out on then pregnant girlfriend and was murdered. Is being released soon  wagfing. !!!! >:(

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #856 on: February 21, 2018, 02:01:08 PM »
The serial murder of the innocent at the Florida HS had texted his friend asking where a certain student was  busted and I hope any notion of  using " diminished capacity " by this losers attorney is quickly dismissed !!! >:(

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #857 on: February 21, 2018, 05:00:30 PM »
The effects of the previous Administration, who in  2c where out have the U.S.A fall from within. Will be felt for years to come and here is one example. After Iraqi was defeated and forces destroyed, in 2005 the Iraqi army was sold over 120 M-1 Abrams tanks  saywha and since then a number of those tanks have fallen into our enemies hands like Iran and their is no doubt that China and Russian now have a blue print to most advanced tank on earth !!! >:(

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #858 on: February 22, 2018, 01:19:14 AM »

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #859 on: February 22, 2018, 05:07:58 PM »
A armed  Sheriffs Deputy stood outside the Florida HS where students and teachers where slaughtered has resigned and questions remain of why? he did not attempt to engage shooter, that would have saved Lives and to that I say ' Coward" and police officials have not decided on whether criminal charges will be filed saywha !!!   busted

Offline Simmion

• Star
« Reply #860 on: February 22, 2018, 08:19:40 PM »
My office went through 4 variations of an active shooter simulation training today (Not because of Florida, it's been planned for months since we work for the city... upset residents, disgruntled former employees, etc).  Even though we all knew it was a training exercise. My heart rate started to race when I heard the first shot.   
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 08:21:32 PM by Simmion »
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one.  Heh, come to think of it.  I've never landed a plane in my life.

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #861 on: February 23, 2018, 10:43:54 AM »
The Sheriff said  "that Deputy Scott Peterson is shown on video standing outside of door and could hear gunshots and still did not go in, Disgraceful. "  and at present  this spineless deputy who should be in jail for dereliction of duty and charged with accessory to murder and why? what is the difference between what he did and thugs who drive some one to kill and they do not shoot, but are still charged with accessory. By the way the Sheriffs are guarding his house saywha !!!  busted

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #862 on: February 23, 2018, 12:05:20 PM »
Hands down,  America has the most beautiful woman in the World  !!!  grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #863 on: February 23, 2018, 03:40:36 PM »
Former pansy Offensive linemen of Dolphins Jonathan Martin posted a disturbing picture and what seemed like a threat, has resulted in another  Florida HS being put on lock down and why? He posted a picture of a shotgun on a bed surrounded by shot gun shells and the name of HS (Westlake written on stock of shotgun saywha) with a paragraph  that read  "if you are bullied and a coward, the only options are  committing suicide or vengeance  "  He has  since been arrested !!! >:(

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #864 on: Yesterday at 12:02:11 PM »
I need to say " that despite what has been revealed at shooting in regards to Sherriff not doing what he is was suppose do," I support all levels of Law enforcement for it is a Thankless job. Where the Hippocrates who bash the police are the ones calling for police  for help and me along with my Grandson are always happy and feel much safer when we see our local Police or Sheriff and State HWY Patrol patrolling. I am also glad that  'Live PD "  was made, for it shows a glimpse of exactly what police have to put up with on a daily basis. and who is always being arrested !!! 2c

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.