Author Topic: Purple Reign...  (Read 10652 times)

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
Re: Purple Reign...
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2017, 10:26:08 AM »
 After reading that P/Symmank was punting 60 yarders and also pinning football deep, just maybe Vikings have our starter come game day and if memory serves me greg1 P/Symmank has booted a 70 yarder :shock:. The fact that Vikings where using WR Treadwell and RB/McKinnon  as gunners, makes me think Vikings want expectations in positions to be met !!!! wagfing

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2017, 08:32:28 AM »
Glad Vikings showed no interest in WR Decker wagfing, Vikings have WR Theilen and besides that WR Decker is always hurt ( just seems like it ). As Viking GM Speilman  put it " We have our WR'S  " !!!!  grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2017, 05:31:02 PM »
Viking need to add RB Robert Smith in " Ring of Honor ", Geez !!! greg1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2017, 03:20:03 PM »
I have said in past " that Coach Zimmer needs to let OC Shurmur do his job ", but after reading about Viking QB Bradford say " it all started , when Coach left to Kentucky for 2 weeks. I would call him every night and ask Coach How I did ?" Coach Zimmer would explain to me in a defensive mind set and explain how Blitzes and coverages rolled to certain side, So maybe in this aspect Coach Zimmer has something, Go Vikings !!!! grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2017, 05:10:44 PM »
Soon to be ex Viking WR Floyd, failed alcohol test and will have to appear in court, Figures !!!! busted

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2017, 07:46:12 PM »
According to a rep of Scottsdale City court, confirms Floyds monitoring system flagged 5 times between June 11, 12 and 3 where for high alcohol test, Yikes. Floyds says it is the Tea called Kombucha which has a low alcohol level, Huh. So what part of " Zero tolerance for Alcohol' does Floyd not understand, Geez !!! wagfing

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2017, 01:26:44 AM »
According to a rep of Scottsdale City court, confirms Floyds monitoring system flagged 5 times between June 11, 12 and 3 where for high alcohol test, Yikes. Floyds says it is the Tea called Kombucha which has a low alcohol level, Huh. So what part of " Zero tolerance for Alcohol' does Floyd not understand, Geez !!! wagfing
This is very sad, for him and the Vikes...
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2017, 09:33:33 AM »
This is very sad, for him and the Vikes...
😢 for me to ,really wanted to see him play for the Vikes, I looked up this kombucha and it has alcohol wonder how smart this guy is and we DON'T need any distractions !!!! I hope Zim knows do we keep him???
Or he's not worth the hassle . I don't have any faith in Treadwell , so tell the Vikes cut him ,I'm still want him in purple

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2017, 10:32:48 AM »
I too wanted to see WR Floyd play for Vikings this season, yet being up at 3am and then not getting up at 6:38 to take test, when he took it a hour before. Does not look good and if remanded into custody. This is another violation of NFL rules and would pretty much end in any play in 2017 season. I believe Vikings have a core of WR'S right now that will help us win games and with a balanced running attack, anything is possible on Sunday. Go Vikings !!! grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2017, 11:34:54 AM »
Things just got uglier for Floyd and why ? Because one can of the tea is 0.5% alcohol and for Floyd to register 0.56, he would have to drink "364 ounces in 1 hour "  what1

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2017, 02:31:38 PM »
Things just got uglier for Floyd and why ? Because one can of the tea is 0.5% alcohol and for Floyd to register 0.56, he would have to drink "364 ounces in 1 hour "  what1

Honestly I think this is way over blown and the courts will be realistic.....He has had house arrest for 90 of 96 days and those prior 90 days without incident.  The fact the level was very very low and he was at home should play into things.   I really don't see anything negative coming out of this other than maybe an extention of a house arrest at worse.......This is a non issue for me and really looking forward to seeing Floyd play ....just my opinion

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2017, 03:09:15 PM »
that would be like30+ 12oz cans mmm well maybe lol ... He was probably in the bathroom at 6:38

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2017, 04:34:29 PM »
Honestly I think this is way over blown and the courts will be realistic.....He has had house arrest for 90 of 96 days and those prior 90 days without incident.  The fact the level was very very low and he was at home should play into things.   I really don't see anything negative coming out of this other than maybe an extention of a house arrest at worse.......This is a non issue for me and really looking forward to seeing Floyd play ....just my opinion
Hutch,  I have 2 issues with Floyd-# 1/Floyd is responsible for what he drinks and I am sure after 1 of those cans of tea yeahright, Floyd felt its a affects and especially since he had be sober for 3 months. Plus being under Zero tolerance probation for alcohol and finally Floyd should have been honest with Vikings and by that I mean mistakes happen. I know being up 3-5am is OK . But he is a member of the Minnesota Vikings and we are trying to Win a SB. 3 drinks is not not a lot , for that what 0.56 is. yet he did it with knowledge of how important he is to Vikings players/Fans. Conclusion if he comes out he drank even a little bit= the Boot !!!! :shock:

Offline Hutch

• Star
« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »
Hutch,  I have 2 issues with Floyd-# 1/Floyd is responsible for what he drinks and I am sure after 1 of those cans of tea yeahright, Floyd felt its a affects and especially since he had be sober for 3 months. Plus being under Zero tolerance probation for alcohol and finally Floyd should have been honest with Vikings and by that I mean mistakes happen. I know being up 3-5am is OK . But he is a member of the Minnesota Vikings and we are trying to Win a SB. 3 drinks is not not a lot , for that what 0.56 is. yet he did it with knowledge of how important he is to Vikings players/Fans. Conclusion if he comes out he drank even a little bit= the Boot !!!! :shock:

We'll see what happen with the courts shortly.....im not concerned at all.

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2017, 06:17:54 PM »
We'll see what happen with the courts shortly.....im not concerned at all.
You are right Hutch, got to wait and see, Dang it. Go Vikings !!!! grin1

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2017, 10:02:28 PM »
Eric Decker reportedly reaches one-year agreement with the Titans. Well, that ends that...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2017, 01:11:53 PM »
Vikings strength conditioning Coach Brett Salazar has left to coach in Tennis Association and no disrespect intended, but I think his style was not met for Football  wagfing, as Vikings needed oxygen  near end of season, Geez !!!   shock1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #192 on: June 20, 2017, 06:54:41 PM »
CBS NFL is reporting that  Viking LDE Hunter will get the nod to start over LDE Robison, even though camp has not started. Though if true Vikings are a team and everyone will important in taking back NFC North Crown !!! greg1

Offline larry lava

• Star
  • RESPECT IS HUGE IN MY BOOKS
« Reply #193 on: June 20, 2017, 07:34:29 PM »
Though if true Vikings are a team and everyone will important in taking back NFC North Crown !!! greg1

Good Luck Clone for your Vikes...........Las Vegas has them @ 30 to 1 to win the Super Bowl @ U.S. Bank Stadium.......home ice.......lol
Respect is huge in my books

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2017, 10:00:10 AM »

Good Luck Clone for your Vikes...........Las Vegas has them @ 30 to 1 to win the Super Bowl @ U.S. Bank Stadium.......home ice.......lol
Hi larry lava and It still bites about Wild meltdown, Dang it, I have noticed Titans too my fellow football friend , Good luck also larry lava and Thanks for the dagger shot LOL !!!  grin1

Offline Hutch

• Star
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2017, 05:23:57 PM »
CBS NFL is reporting that  Viking LDE Hunter will get the nod to start over LDE Robison, even though camp has not started. Though if true Vikings are a team and everyone will important in taking back NFC North Crown !!! greg1

Hunter will be a beast and Robison will be a nice rotational guy .....Really like how Zimmer mixes them all in......our run defense improves a little bit and we could be scary good with front 7.

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2017, 04:18:37 PM »
 The Viking FGK job is very close, according to ST Coach Priefer and if so I say while FGK Forbath was at 100% in FG'S 15/15, he missed 4 extra points and in my book ( those should be a given 2c). So after pre season plays out and its close , let the extra points decide starter, Go Vikings !!! greg1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #197 on: June 23, 2017, 08:45:04 PM »
The New strength and conditioning Coach for Vikings is Mark Uyeyana, formerly of 49ers and has worked with OL Coach Sparano and Alex Boone and credited for shaping the team into a "forceful offensive line and rock ribbed Defense "as put by writer and to that I say !!! perfect10

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #198 on: June 24, 2017, 10:59:54 AM »
Viking DT Floyd expected to start 2017 season on PUP list and still will collect over 6 million this year what1. The Vikings should just release him and make room for player who can play. Because either way he still gets paid. Enough already Geez !!!  >:(

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #199 on: June 24, 2017, 01:36:58 PM »
You need to read this. It looks like the Vikings serve this tea in camp...

http://www.twincities.com/2017/06/24/vikings-to-judge-we-encouraged-michael-floyd-to-drink-kombucha-tea/

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.