Author Topic: Purple Reign...  (Read 11982 times)

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
Re: Purple Reign...
« Reply #425 on: November 08, 2017, 11:27:46 AM »
Vikings have added Bridgewater to the active roster...
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
« Reply #426 on: November 09, 2017, 08:23:16 AM »
Hope ALL Pro VIKING DE Griffen (foot injury) is ready to go Sunday !!!  greg1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #427 on: November 09, 2017, 03:31:19 PM »
The Viking players said " that they are treating this match up against Redskins as a division foe." It will be old school " Black and Blue" game for sure, Go Vikings !!! grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #428 on: November 10, 2017, 04:04:24 PM »
PFF has named Vikings Special teams #1 dbana ddbana of 32 teams and gave prompts to LB Kendralls,  FB C.J. Ham, LB Gedeon, KR Sherels  who have combined for 24 tackles and only 2 missed tackles. The Redskins are ranked 31st  !!!! hmm1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #429 on: November 11, 2017, 11:37:03 AM »
 What QB Keenum has done for Vikings, is nothing short of a miracle and just look around league, to what happened when starter went down. The Viking season would be over if it had not been for QB Keenums  mobility and ability to guide offense down the field and yes , OC Shurmur calls the plays , but you need a QB who can run them It is all great that QB Bridgewater is making great progress, but I live for now and not the maybe ( Bridgewater starts). All I am saying is stop the naming of starting QB on weekly basis and name Keenum as leader of offense, he has earned it and nobody can excel with having to look over their back, Geez !!!  2c

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #430 on: November 11, 2017, 02:40:29 PM »
Can not wait for Sundays match up against Redskins (my brothers team) and fellow football friend 44Diesels , Go Vikings !!! grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #431 on: November 11, 2017, 03:27:48 PM »
A Salute to all Veterans  !!!! greg1

Offline 1hotchev

• Veteran
  • God loves a workin Man
« Reply #432 on: November 12, 2017, 12:18:10 AM »
I concur thank you all Vets for all you have done for us.  The Redskins game is very big, we have won some of late, the strongest  team we faced lost the best QB playing today pretty early in the game. I hate the Cowboys and Eagles, like the Redskins except tomorrow go Vikes go big D   
PAGE NAMED NFLS MVP — In 1971 Alan Page became the first defensive player to be named the Most Valuable Player of the National Football League by the Associated Press. Page headed a Vikings defense that held opponents to fewer than 10 points a game.

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #433 on: November 12, 2017, 10:42:10 AM »
Viking DE'S  Hunter, Robison will have to have games of their lives Today !!! greg1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #434 on: November 12, 2017, 05:15:38 PM »
The  Viking Dynamic Duo of WR'S Theilen and Diggs combined for 244 yards/2TD'S, Theilen (166 yds,1TD) - Diggs (78 yds, 1TD) and WR Wright and TE Rudolph made crucial catches as well. Go Vikings  !!! perfect10

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #435 on: November 13, 2017, 11:04:12 AM »
The behavior of Viking HC Zimmer is troubling and we all know how much he cares about Bridgewater, this will lead to disaster if HC thinks someone  who hasn't played in almost 2 years can come in and play  uwish. This disrespect to a QB who has kept us out of the cellar is not warranted. NFL Network, ESPN and others are dumfounded about Viking HC basically causing a QB controversy. As Deion Sanders put it " why fix what is not broke "!!!! >:(

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #436 on: November 13, 2017, 02:10:35 PM »
The behavior of Viking HC Zimmer is troubling and we all know how much he cares about Bridgewater, this will lead to disaster if HC thinks someone  who hasn't played in almost 2 years can come in and play  uwish. This disrespect to a QB who has kept us out of the cellar is not warranted. NFL Network, ESPN and others are dumfounded about Viking HC basically causing a QB controversy. As Deion Sanders put it " why fix what is not broke "!!!! >:(
I am a strong believer in the KISS (keep it simple stupid) principle. Keenum is playing very well, but Bridgewater is our franchise QB, so I am unsure which is the best path to take on who should be playing. We do need to get Bridgewater into the mix but at this point of the season it makes it difficult and the longer we wait, the more difficult a decision it will be. I wish the Vikings would extend Keenum's contract a couple more years (it might be too late since his performance will definitely demand more money). What ever decision is made, I am content with this coaching staff to do the right thing. JMO
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #437 on: November 13, 2017, 03:21:49 PM »
I am a strong believer in the KISS (keep it simple stupid) principle. Keenum is playing very well, but Bridgewater is our franchise QB, so I am unsure which is the best path to take on who should be playing. We do need to get Bridgewater into the mix but at this point of the season it makes it difficult and the longer we wait, the more difficult a decision it will be. I wish the Vikings would extend Keenum's contract a couple more years (it might be too late since his performance will definitely demand more money). What ever decision is made, I am content with this coaching staff to do the right thing. JMO
Dang it Tushay, you make a lot of sense and I too just want what is best for Viking success to continue  and I agree Vikings would be wise to resign Keenum. Go Vikings !!!!  grin1

Offline BtlsFan

• Starter
  • I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane!
« Reply #438 on: November 14, 2017, 10:18:17 AM »
I too think the Vikings should sign Keenum to a 2 year extension. Around $7 million a year with escalators should be enough. I want to see them test Teddy 2 Gloves to see if he should be signed, but with the job Keenum is doing the Vikes will need to be way ahead or way behind for teddy to see the field.
min1 stl3

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #439 on: November 14, 2017, 12:16:36 PM »
ESPN asked ? of who should start at QB for Vikings QB Keenum 73% - Bridgewater 27% and while we all like Bridgewater, this is not the time to experiment. Go Vikings !!!! grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #440 on: November 14, 2017, 02:24:40 PM »
I have to weigh in on a comment by a so called sports analyst and said " Viking are a good team, despite not having All stars" and to that I say " Really, maybe us Vikings do not have over priced players like Cousins who next year will command asking price of 30 million a year yeahright and how about Bortles and Luck, lets not forget Flacco who after signing huge contract has drifted to obscurity. Aw yes the Big names will give you one thing, its call "bankruptcy "  and I will stick with Blue collar type players like Vikings have. Who appreciate what has been given to them and earned, plus the love of Football. Old school. Go Vikings !!!  wagfing

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #441 on: November 15, 2017, 08:18:35 AM »
PFF had Viking All Star WR Thielen at 93.6% and said " Thielen made incredible catches to keep drives alive and had 72 YAC." !!!  shock1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #442 on: November 15, 2017, 06:26:43 PM »
That groin injury to SS Sendejo happened in 4th qtr, for I noticed CB Newman playing SS. I just hope DE Griffen (foot) and SS Sendejo are a go against Rams !!!  DRi

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #443 on: November 16, 2017, 08:58:50 AM »
Viking DE Griffen " if isn't broke, don't fix it " his reply to QB Keenum starting  !!! perfect10

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #444 on: November 17, 2017, 03:00:48 PM »
I did some research on Viking and Ram victories and rank of teams in passing and run defenses.
                              Vikings vs Browns - Run ( 3rd) - Pass -(16th)..... Rams vs Colts - run - (26) - pass - (32nd)
                                              Bears -  ........(15th) - ........(8th)...................49ers _ .......(32nd) - ......(30th)           
                                               GB - ............(18th) - ........(17th)..................Cardinals - ..(7th) - ........(21st)
                                              TB - .............(14th) - .........(27th).................Giants  - ......(30th)- .......(28th)
                                           Redskins - .......( 13th) - ........(17th) .................Texans - ......(14th) - ......(27th)
                                            Saints - ..........(16th) - .........(5th) ...................Jaguars - .....(23rd)..........(1)
                                           Ravens - .........(27th) - ......... (2nd)....................Cowboys......(11th).........(14th)
           After looking at Rams opponents at ranking !!!!    hmm1   

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #445 on: November 18, 2017, 01:18:22 PM »
On any other NFL team , QB Keenum would have been named starter and that would have ended any speculation of " who will start week in,  week out." I applaud QB Keenum for his resilience and mental toughness and despite  saving Vikings season. Our HC continues with the ungratifying attitude to our QB Keenum. The environment our HC is creating at most important time for Vikings is unnecessary and as one sports analyst put it " Do not out smart yourself HC Zimmer" !!!! wagfing 

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #446 on: November 18, 2017, 06:09:51 PM »
OC Shurmur said " that QB Keenum has picked thing up quickly and this is,  because of his commitment and instincts as a QB and has earned the trust of players and Coaches "!!! grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #447 on: November 19, 2017, 11:26:50 AM »
Viking QB Keenum said " it is just another game," When asked about facing former team !!! grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #448 on: November 20, 2017, 08:11:38 AM »
This Viking team reminds me of a Boxer and it is once the team players break a sweat (1 or 2 series) its on !!!!! dbana ddbana

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #449 on: November 20, 2017, 09:05:38 AM »
The Viking run game amassed 171  total yards yesterday, Yikes !!! perfect10

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.