Author Topic: O-line  (Read 644 times)

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
Re: O-line
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2017, 08:58:57 PM »
Never heard if Jake long is done hope Vikes draft a couple more o-lineman can't have to many to compete to make the team

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 10:46:38 AM »
Never heard if Jake long is done hope Vikes draft a couple more o-lineman can't have to many to compete to make the team
I checked xfxfxf and LT Long is still on roster, I think if Long can recover from injury, he would add depth at LT. Last year was not fair in trying to rate him, after being thrust in to quickly!!!  2c

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2017, 07:49:18 AM »
EX failure LT Kali said he closed twitter account , due to constant harassment by Vikings Fans saywha and a old greg1 saying goes " the truth hurts." Can not wait to play Panthers, where DE Griffin or Hunter get to push aside paper weight Kali !!!  >:(

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2017, 05:50:41 PM »
As Draft  Day nears, I think Vikings have addressed or made a attempt to fix Tackle positions and with that being said. The Vikings should use  early picks on other team needs and why? Because Sirles, Kerin and Easton played a little bit last season and all showed glimpse of promise and should be better in 2017.!!!!  2c

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 07:25:44 PM »
The Minnesota Vikings announced that they’ve re-signed free agent C Zac Kerin...
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2017, 12:01:25 PM »
After reading through  Guard  prospects in 2017 draft , it is truly loaded for Vikings to get skill players at that position and here is one player, though projected to go in 2nd or later. I feel he is perfect, G/T Taylor Moton at 6'5/330 out of Western Michigan, possesses elite power ( benched 400 LBS with ease and squatted 570, Yikes), now the skill is their and no question as to his run blocking and needs a little help in footwork to play both G/T spots and he would be a solid addition to Vikings , maybe even day one starter 2c !!!! greg1   

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.