Author Topic: O-line  (Read 945 times)

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
Re: O-line
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2017, 08:58:57 PM »
Never heard if Jake long is done hope Vikes draft a couple more o-lineman can't have to many to compete to make the team

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 10:46:38 AM »
Never heard if Jake long is done hope Vikes draft a couple more o-lineman can't have to many to compete to make the team
I checked xfxfxf and LT Long is still on roster, I think if Long can recover from injury, he would add depth at LT. Last year was not fair in trying to rate him, after being thrust in to quickly!!!  2c

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2017, 07:49:18 AM »
EX failure LT Kali said he closed twitter account , due to constant harassment by Vikings Fans saywha and a old greg1 saying goes " the truth hurts." Can not wait to play Panthers, where DE Griffin or Hunter get to push aside paper weight Kali !!!  >:(

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2017, 05:50:41 PM »
As Draft  Day nears, I think Vikings have addressed or made a attempt to fix Tackle positions and with that being said. The Vikings should use  early picks on other team needs and why? Because Sirles, Kerin and Easton played a little bit last season and all showed glimpse of promise and should be better in 2017.!!!!  2c

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 07:25:44 PM »
The Minnesota Vikings announced that they’ve re-signed free agent C Zac Kerin...
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2017, 12:01:25 PM »
After reading through  Guard  prospects in 2017 draft , it is truly loaded for Vikings to get skill players at that position and here is one player, though projected to go in 2nd or later. I feel he is perfect, G/T Taylor Moton at 6'5/330 out of Western Michigan, possesses elite power ( benched 400 LBS with ease and squatted 570, Yikes), now the skill is their and no question as to his run blocking and needs a little help in footwork to play both G/T spots and he would be a solid addition to Vikings , maybe even day one starter 2c !!!! greg1   

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2017, 08:40:03 AM »
Tough decisions await Viking Brass, for their will be talent at 48th pick (o-line) !!!!  :shock:

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2017, 11:13:49 AM »
EX failure LT Kali said he closed twitter account , due to constant harassment by Vikings Fans saywha and a old greg1 saying goes " the truth hurts." Can not wait to play Panthers, where DE Griffin or Hunter get to push aside paper weight Kali !!!  >:(

As much as I want our guys to blow up Kali I am not looking forward to that game at all........The Panthers scored big in the draft so far...adding McCaffry ( my favorite of the draft) then getting C. Samuel ( my next fav lol) and that offense with Cam will IMO be incredible and very tough to stop....match up night mare. 

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2017, 11:56:03 AM »
This is the best pick Vikings made 2c and Viking C/G Elflein 6'3/302 is a proven road grader at both skill positions. Won Rimington Trophy for best Center and  Rimington Pace for best offensive lineman in Big Ten, Cool. The word is that Elflein is a day one starter and has great locker room attitude, that carries throughout o-line. Start him at RG and gradually roll to Center, Go Vikings !!!! greg1

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2017, 12:03:24 PM »
This is the best pick Vikings made 2c and Viking C/G Elflein 6'3/302 is a proven road grader at both skill positions. Won Rimington Trophy for best Center and  Rimington Pace for best offensive lineman in Big Ten, Cool. The word is that Elflein is a day one starter and has great locker room attitude, that carries throughout o-line. Start him at RG and gradually roll to Center, Go Vikings !!!! greg1
Zimmer has already said the he will start at center. I assume Berger will be starting at RG. I think it was a great pick also, this guy will be a leader on the Vikings...
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2017, 12:34:44 PM »
I know that LT/RT Clemmings was throw into action early, though as season wore on. I saw no improvement, especially with speedy and strong DE'S, My conclusion 'The Boot" !!!! yeahright

Offline BtlsFan

• Starter
  • I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane!
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2017, 02:09:04 PM »
I want to see more of Wille Beavers this year as well.
min1 stl3

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2017, 06:00:33 PM »
Vikings have signed LT/RT?LG Freddie Tagaloa 6'8/330, Yikes after min camp to a 3 year deal and waived  DL DJ Dubose. Has size, strength and ability to play, throughout o-line  and Tagaloa must have made a impression !!!!! greg1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2017, 08:22:16 AM »
Viking o lineman Tagaloa  is big enough to play both LT/LG at same time, Geez !!!!  :shock: 

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.