Author Topic: Let's Count to Infinity  (Read 5007 times)

Offline jpsdone

• Backup
  • Lets Play 2
Re: Let's Count to Infinity
« Reply #350 on: September 04, 2017, 03:33:43 PM »
good luck to the Canucks Larry...but signing Vanek..hmmmmm

Titans and Raiders...should be a good one

Trumpet, really sorry about your Mets hard to imagine the injuries they have had,including the decimation of their pitching staff

never know what to expect from the Sens...almost same team as last year...we will see

Offline larry lava

• Star
  • RESPECT IS HUGE IN MY BOOKS
« Reply #351 on: September 04, 2017, 06:32:57 PM »
Titans and Raiders...should be a good one

Good luck for your Raiders and the Sens this year jp......... ber

Respect is huge in my books

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline ktopp24

• Backup
« Reply #352 on: September 05, 2017, 12:44:48 PM »
Hey I'm back now!! All vacations are done and I am back in the grind full time.

Although today is a pretty sad day for me. Today would have been my 19th wedding anniversary. I'm trying to keep all the good memories in the front of my mind. But it's hard to keep the bad ones from sneaking through. I know I will persevere. Happy Anniversary in Heaven honey!!

gb1   wisconsin1   mil3 

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #353 on: September 05, 2017, 10:19:27 PM »
Happy Anniversary in Heaven honey!!

Nicely said Kevin...............she heard you.

I know I will persevere.

You have a great attitude.......you will persevere and come out on Top.

Because your ktopp........... ber

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline The_Muffin_Man

• Just Me
  • Site Moderator
  • Star
« Reply #354 on: September 06, 2017, 11:41:28 AM »
Ktopp - I agree with Larry. You seem like you have a good attitude with it. Hang in there!

Larry - I was helping a friend with another draft last night and she was having the same issue as you with the Flash. I was able to get hers to work by doing the steps at this link under the "For Chrome" section: https://support.espn.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Draft-Issues-Web?section=Fantasy-Football

Do your settings look like this?

Four Million, Two Hundred and Twelve Thousand, Nine Hundred and Thirty

Offline The_Muffin_Man

• Just Me
  • Site Moderator
  • Star
« Reply #355 on: September 07, 2017, 04:57:55 PM »
Trumpet - I just invited you to the Frozen Pond. Let me know if you have trouble joining up. Blitz is joining us too!

Four Million, Two Hundred and Twelve Thousand, Nine Hundred and Thirty - One
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 06:56:57 PM by The_Muffin_Man »

Offline ktopp24

• Backup
« Reply #356 on: September 08, 2017, 09:17:40 AM »
Looks like I made the right call by putting Gillislee in as my flex player!! Yeee haawwww!

But in my pay league, it's a different story. I drafted Alex Smith AND Kareem Hunt. But sadly, left both on my bench. 81.3 points between the 2 of them, and I suck. Welcome to my sad fantasy football life.   

gb1   wisconsin1   mil3 

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #357 on: September 08, 2017, 12:57:25 PM »
I drafted Alex Smith AND Kareem Hunt. But sadly, left both on my bench. 81.3 points between the 2 of them, and I suck. Welcome to my sad fantasy football life.   

OUCH ................Kevin who is your starting QB ??? ........Hunt was unreal last night and he FUMBLED the first time he touched the ball.

To be honest I'm glad New England lost their Home Opener......now we don't have to hear about 16-0 anymore.........lol

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #358 on: September 08, 2017, 01:12:51 PM »
Trumpet - I just invited you to the Frozen Pond. Let me know if you have trouble joining up. Blitz is joining us too!

Join up Trumpet......The Frozen Pond is a great league.......nice to see you got Blitz to join MM......Huge Pens Fan and a Great Guy......... ber

Canucks signed Bo Horvat to a 6 year 33$/US ..........YAHOO BUCKAROO.....he is the Future and will be Captain in 2018.........Vancouver is Re-Building very nicely.......I'm thinking a Deep Playoff run in 2020 for the Canucks.

Do your settings look like this?

MM..........Yes and I tried but NO Download to Flash..........it will not stay Loaded (it says it's Loaded then it disappears) .....it is a weird problem.........but I'm working on it.

...........................TRUMPET......................

Don't forget to make your pick's in Papa's on CBS..........you missed last nights game eh.

Kudos to MM........he took KC straight up and ATS..........Daniel is leading in MM's and Papa's Pick-em.... ber

Enjoy Banff/Jasper from 1980........you can see a slight difference in the Ice.

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline ktopp24

• Backup
« Reply #359 on: September 08, 2017, 01:36:27 PM »

OUCH ................Kevin who is your starting QB ??? ........Hunt was unreal last night and he FUMBLED the first time he touched the ball.

To be honest I'm glad New England lost their Home Opener......now we don't have to hear about 16-0 anymore.........lol

I have Aaron Rodgers on my team also. So I would never start Smith over Rodgers. But man, Smith looked amazing. Hard to swallow missing out on those points.

gb1   wisconsin1   mil3 

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #360 on: September 08, 2017, 02:10:47 PM »
I have Aaron Rodgers on my team also.

Packers play the Very Good Seahawk "D"........good luck for Aaron...... ber

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline The_Muffin_Man

• Just Me
  • Site Moderator
  • Star
« Reply #361 on: September 08, 2017, 04:32:27 PM »
Looks like I made the right call by putting Gillislee in as my flex player!! Yeee haawwww!

But in my pay league, it's a different story. I drafted Alex Smith AND Kareem Hunt. But sadly, left both on my bench. 81.3 points between the 2 of them, and I suck. Welcome to my sad fantasy football life.

Hey, the good news is they are on your team! If they can make those kinds of performances a regular thing you will be in pretty good shape. ber

MM..........Yes and I tried but NO Download to Flash..........it will not stay Loaded (it says it's Loaded then it disappears) .....it is a weird problem.........but I'm working on it.

Kudos to MM........he took KC straight up and ATS..........Daniel is leading in MM's and Papa's Pick-em.... ber

I just had a feeling about the Chiefs last night. ber

Regarding the Flash...just to be sure, so your settings look exactly like in the attached image? Once again this would be at chrome://settings/content/flash

Four Million, Two Hundred and Twelve Thousand, Nine Hundred and Thirty - Six

Offline jpsdone

• Backup
  • Lets Play 2
« Reply #362 on: September 09, 2017, 09:21:09 AM »
And the season is on....upset in week one

"any given Thursday "

Good luck tomorrow everyone

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #363 on: September 09, 2017, 12:17:24 PM »
Regarding the Flash...just to be sure, so your settings look exactly like in the attached image? Once again this would be at chrome://settings/content/flash

YES that is exactly what it looks like......still trying to figure it out ???

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline River Rat

• Home of 2017 Rats Cup
  • Super Mod
  • Coach
  • Too old for this $&#@
« Reply #364 on: September 09, 2017, 06:17:35 PM »
Its always a good Friday morning when you wake up to see that the Patriots got their asses handed to them in Foxboro and Darth Hoodie is grumpy in front of the press.  Good call MM and Larry.

Thinking of Buc.  I think he is in the crosshairs of Irma.

Went out last night and got really wasted. 
I woke up in the middle of the night next to some chick who was snoring and farting, so I knew I made it home OK.

Offline TrumpetGuy

• Veteran
  • TG sounds off
« Reply #365 on: September 11, 2017, 05:12:06 PM »
Looks like the board crashed again this weekend.  All of the games are now gone too.

nym3 nyg1 nj2

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #366 on: September 11, 2017, 05:39:52 PM »
Looks like the board crashed again this weekend.  All of the games are now gone too.

OUCH.............thats like twice in two months........ wtf

I hope Bucc is OK Trumpet.....that water surge is really scary and Jacksonville is under water.

4212 939..........a Mini Pali.............lol

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline The_Muffin_Man

• Just Me
  • Site Moderator
  • Star
« Reply #367 on: September 11, 2017, 08:05:29 PM »

YES that is exactly what it looks like......still trying to figure it out ???

Wow I'm stumped then. No word from Google still? I'll keep thinking.

Its always a good Friday morning when you wake up to see that the Patriots got their asses handed to them in Foxboro and Darth Hoodie is grumpy in front of the press.  Good call MM and Larry.

ber grin1

Trumpet, I invited you to the Frozen Pond. Look for an email from ESPN.

Four Million, Two Hundred and Twelve Thousand, Nine Hundred and Forty

Offline The_Muffin_Man

• Just Me
  • Site Moderator
  • Star
« Reply #368 on: September 11, 2017, 08:07:33 PM »
Good news! I was able to contact Buc and he is doing fine. He said that both he and those close to him were uninjured and avoided any serious property damage. Said he'd try to make an appearance here in the near future.

Four Million, Two Hundred and Twelve Thousand, Nine Hundred and Forty - One

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #369 on: September 11, 2017, 09:35:51 PM »
Good news! I was able to contact Buc and he is doing fine. He said that both he and those close to him were uninjured and avoided any serious property damage. Said he'd try to make an appearance here in the near future.

Great news MM.......thanks for the Bucc update........ ber

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline ktopp24

• Backup
« Reply #370 on: September 12, 2017, 08:36:17 AM »
I was thinking about Bucc the other day actually. Thanks for the update Dan! Glad to know that all is well for him.

Hey does anybody on here know anything about TV's? I know some but not a whole lot to make any difference. I have been looking at the TV in the link below. Just wondering if anybody can tell me one way or the other if it's any good. I read the reviews and there is only 2 that were bad and they sounded like they just needed something to complain about that day. Anyways, here's the link if anybody wants to give their 2 cents.

http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-55LJ5500-led-tv

Thanks guys!

gb1   wisconsin1   mil3 

Offline BuccinGator

• Star
  • Average Joe With an Opinion
« Reply #371 on: September 12, 2017, 10:56:12 AM »
Hey everyone.  Glad to report all is well here.  Still have a bunch of cleanup to do.  Trees shed like you wouldn't believe.  One toppled over on the street next to my parents blocking the road and knocking out power.  Still not sure if they are up.  I know the exes parents are still without power as well.  However, it looks like most the grid stayed up around here.  Don't think my apartment lost power at all.  Kids not back in to school until Thursday, so taking my son over to my parents to help.  We got really lucky it hung out over land more than they thought it was going to near the end.  Ktopp, how goes the daughter's gymnastics?  She still involved?

4212944  4212945  4212946  4212947  4212948  4212949  4212950  4212951  4212952  4212953  4212954
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Offline PainMongers75

• It's just a hill - get over it.
« Reply #372 on: September 12, 2017, 05:29:30 PM »
Hey does anybody on here know anything about TV's?
http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-55LJ5500-led-tv

MM Sr here. The red flag for the TV you are looking at is only 60Hz refresh rate. For sports or other fast action, you will want a higher refresh rate. In my experience, you will NOT see a passed or shot puck on this TV (it just seems to disappear). We have a 60 or 120Hz in the family room - can't see the puck, but I have a 60 inch plasma with a 600Hz or better refresh rate in the basement and that works great for hockey and other sports. I would look for 240Hz refresh if buying LED - of course those cost the most :(.

Keeping with MMs style...
Four Million, Two Hundred and Twelve Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Five

Offline larry lava

• Star
« Reply #373 on: September 12, 2017, 07:45:23 PM »
Bucc.............great too see you Count and thanks for the Update....good news..... ber

MM Sr...........Holy Smokers what a rare, nice Post by you.......your @ 7......lol

but I have a 60 inch plasma with a 600Hz or better refresh rate in the basement and that works great for hockey and other sports.

The thing I don't like about Plasma is I find the edges of the TV go Soft Focus and Blurry.

Kevin good luck buying a new TV..........in Canada they are around 500 $ and just ask the store to give you 7 day trial.........in case you don't like it take it back........... ber

ten1   van2   wsh3

Offline ktopp24

• Backup
« Reply #374 on: September 13, 2017, 10:29:45 AM »
MM Sr here. The red flag for the TV you are looking at is only 60Hz refresh rate. For sports or other fast action, you will want a higher refresh rate. In my experience, you will NOT see a passed or shot puck on this TV (it just seems to disappear). We have a 60 or 120Hz in the family room - can't see the puck, but I have a 60 inch plasma with a 600Hz or better refresh rate in the basement and that works great for hockey and other sports. I would look for 240Hz refresh if buying LED - of course those cost the most :(.

Thanks for the info MM senior! This TV wouldn't be my main TV for sports. I have a 70" downstairs for that. This TV would be in my bedroom where I would watch Netflix or regular TV before I go to bed.

I always wondered what the hertz factor meant. People kept talking about 60hz, 120hz, or whatever and I never knew the difference. Now I do. Thanks!

Kevin

gb1   wisconsin1   mil3