Author Topic: Zimmer SAYS...  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
Re: Zimmer SAYS...
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2017, 11:58:24 AM »
Mike Zimmer says he likes the new rule that there is just one cutdown date before the regular season and not the one down to 75 first...
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2017, 11:59:31 AM »
Mike Zimmer says he doesn't know when Latavius Murray might be ready. "He is a smart guy but he needs to get healthy.''

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2017, 05:35:21 PM »
Zimmer on Dalvin Cook - “The first thing the veteran players I’ve talked to about him say is, ‘This guy gets it.’  He understands protections, he works hard, they see how he interacts in the locker room, and that’s part of it. And then, when you have a special player—like when we got [linebacker Anthony] Barr—they say, ‘Hey, man, this guy is different than other guys.’ That’s kinda how he is. They see him out there on the field with the other guys, and it’s like, ‘There’s something different about this guy, the way he runs, accelerates, the creases he can get to.’ He’s got a tough mentality. Players can see exceptional athletes. When they go out there and they’re going against guys, they can see: This guy is pretty good.”

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2017, 03:39:37 PM »
Zimmer on Dalvin Cook - “The first thing the veteran players I’ve talked to about him say is, ‘This guy gets it.’  He understands protections, he works hard, they see how he interacts in the locker room, and that’s part of it. And then, when you have a special player—like when we got [linebacker Anthony] Barr—they say, ‘Hey, man, this guy is different than other guys.’ That’s kinda how he is. They see him out there on the field with the other guys, and it’s like, ‘There’s something different about this guy, the way he runs, accelerates, the creases he can get to.’ He’s got a tough mentality. Players can see exceptional athletes. When they go out there and they’re going against guys, they can see: This guy is pretty good.”

Love to hear that......so glad AD era is finally done........now we have 3 guys that can play every down, catch the ball well, block well.....Our offense for years was so predictable......not anymore.....play calling and Bradford better step up and deliver....talent is there

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2017, 10:28:02 AM »
Viking Warlord Zimmer said " Viking back up QB Keenum performance was Fine" !!! saywha

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 12:03:25 PM »
Coach Zimmer likes the improvement Mack Alexander has made. "I’d say he’s the guy that’s jumped up the most."  We need him to step up, so this is encouraging news...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline xfxfxf

• Veteran
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2017, 09:51:12 PM »
Zim will have to pick HIS game up
if we are to get our Sb

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2017, 12:17:37 PM »
I thought Coach Zimmer was going to let DC Edwards call a game and it seems to me, that teams have already figured Coach Zimmer's style. I know it is pre season, but this actually started  mid way through 2016 season !!!  shock1

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2017, 03:23:43 PM »
The Vikings did move practice inside because of the eclipse. Mike Zimmer: "I've only got one good retina. I can't lose two." LOL

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2017, 04:18:56 PM »
Mike Zimmer on Vikings rookie RB Dalvin Cook: “He hasn’t made very many mistakes and when he does he doesn’t repeat it.’’

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2017, 01:32:00 PM »
Coach Zimmer said " that CB Alexander is most improved of all DB'S !!!  blitz1

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 04:03:21 PM »
Mike Zimmer says there's a “possibility” Teddy Bridgewater will play this season. I hope he comes back, he's a tough kid...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2017, 03:43:46 PM »
Coach Zimmer said " that he might start Viking "D" starters, for playing badly last week and to that I say " are you Crazy' !!!!  wagfing

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2017, 05:35:48 PM »
Coach Zimmer said " that he might let DC Edwards call a pre season game" and it never happened, though I think having to different styles in "D" play calling would be great !!!! yeahright 

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2017, 01:17:28 PM »
Mike Zimmer said when he was preparing for Randy Moss, he'd have a WR line up 2 yards offside, to mimic how quick Moss got off the line...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2017, 07:04:32 PM »
Coach Zimmer  said  " that he expects QB Bradford tp play" yeahright and Today Vikings promoted QB Sloter to roster, Yikes !!!  what1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2017, 06:51:05 PM »
Coach Zimmer said " that yes, the extra points missed are of concern" !!!! :shock:

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2017, 11:50:27 AM »
Coach Zimmer said " that QB Keenum had trouble with the defense of Steelers, because of exotic looks it presented " and to that I say " what ever happened to Vikings exotic looks, like in the beginning. That confused OC'S !!! :shock:

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #43 on: Yesterday at 05:45:20 PM »
Coach Zimmer said "again that Bradford is day to day, status is uncertain for week 4".  For me. I hope QB Bradford heals quickly  and what has transpired with Bradford might be a blessing for Vikings, because just think if Vikings had signed Bradford to a huge contract, Yikes. Just look at Colts and Ravens signing  huge contracts to QB'S !!!! :shock:

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.