Author Topic: Zimmer SAYS...  (Read 2942 times)

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
Re: Zimmer SAYS...
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2017, 01:47:38 PM »
Well, after this weekend Teddy will return to Vikings. From the chatter on Twitter, Teddy looks great. Teddy is expected to be ready to play in the second half of the season...
Cool Tushay and I bet QB Bridgewater has been studying  playbook and ready to go !!!!  grin1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2017, 04:44:23 PM »
Coach Zimmer says "when the time is right, he will declare Bradford out" and to that I say " time to drug test our HC", Geez !!! uwish 

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2017, 03:45:11 PM »
HC Zimmer says of new Viking o-line " They have very few mental mistakes and are gritty and tough," as a Viking Fan it is great to hear words like gritty and tough to describe Viking o-line, Cool !!! blitz1

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2017, 02:58:00 PM »
Zimmer: Teddy Bridgewater "good" with Shurmur's offense, has been taking the practice script every week and running it by himself...
min3             min1             min2             min4

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2017, 05:18:35 PM »
HC Zimmer reply to hit on GB QB "it was a clean hit, we are not a dirty team and we will  never be a dirty team, as long as I am here."!!!! perfect10

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2017, 04:24:33 PM »

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2017, 05:01:41 PM »
Mike Zimmer announced that Sam Bradford (knee) is out for Week 7 and Case Keenum will get the start...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2017, 11:03:03 AM »
HC Zimmer said  " record does not mean anything at this point "  saywha and apparently has not learned from last years comment after bye  " we are starting a new season at 0-0. " HC it is ok to say " Vikings are doing well "Geez !!!  wagfing

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2017, 01:59:56 PM »
Mike Zimmer said Stefon Diggs will make the trip to London; Diggs has a good chance to play Sunday...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2017, 02:04:44 PM »
HC Zimmer said " This team knows a good start, does not guarantee anything."  !!!! greg1

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2017, 11:28:34 AM »
Mike Zimmer said Case Keenum will start on Sunday...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2017, 08:29:42 AM »
" I've only had him a year, but Case is a battler " said HC Zimmer " He competes, takes good care of football and makes right decisions, got us in a lot of right plays. " I would like to add my  2c and that is most QB's in league would have crumpled under pressure of not knowing if he plays on any given Sunday, Geez !!! wagfing

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2017, 03:47:27 PM »
HC Zimmer said " that DE Griffen will play against Redskins" despite not practicing all week !!! :shock:

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2017, 05:39:27 PM »
HC Zimmer response to QB situation " I've got a plan and we will see how it goes, sometimes plans change what1 and we will see how it goes. We sit down and talk about it this week, Huh. What is their to talk about HC Zimmer, you have a QB Winning games and their is No Way Bridgewater would have won Today. So stop the nonsense and acknowledge  QB Keenum is our starter. Why does HC Zimmer continue to keep QB Keenum in dark week after week, This is straight out B.S.SSS !!! wagfing

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2017, 06:13:21 PM »
HC Zimmer said " he does not pay attention to play off picture, We just try and take 1 game at a time and win that game " !!! greg1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2017, 12:04:07 PM »
HC Zimmer announced that " Keenum will get the start against Rams. "  Go Vikings !!!!  gtrdude

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2017, 08:47:27 AM »
HC Zimmer's reply when asked how QB Keenums play has affected Bridewaters return " he's playing good, so it will be hard to yank him and I still have high hopes. You know a lot of things can happens through out season   saywha. So we will just wait and see. I am sure QB keenum likes knowing that HC Zimmer has his back, Geez and still can not believe he made this statement of wishing doom to QB Keenum !!! wagfing

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2017, 09:46:29 AM »
HC Zimmer's reply when asked how QB Keenums play has affected Bridewaters return " he's playing good, so it will be hard to yank him and I still have high hopes. You know a lot of things can happens through out season   saywha. So we will just wait and see. I am sure QB keenum likes knowing that HC Zimmer has his back, Geez and still can not believe he made this statement of wishing doom to QB Keenum !!! wagfing

I'm thinking Keenum knows exactly where he stands and the players love him too.  I'm not worried at all.....That said I'm happy Zimmer is doing it this way....will remind Case not to get careless like he did in Skins game and let them back in it.  Keenum is not the long term answer and will see how he handles the pressure of this game which we all know is HUGE....and the following two road games against really good teams.....He plays well and we beat Lions and plays well and we at least one against either the Falcons and Panthers and he will have proved himself.....playing well at home is one thing but doing it against top teams is another. Not saying Bridgewater is better and I'm guessing at this point he is not but overall talent wise he is.  This week and the following two will tell us everything we will need to know.  We lose when guys try and do too much...hope that does not happen.

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2017, 01:16:55 PM »
Mike Zimmer says that QB Case Keenum has "big balls" in that he isn't afraid to to "pull the trigger.''

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2017, 07:02:35 PM »
Mike Zimmer: Case Keenum will remain the starter, but the QB situation is still “Week to Week”...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2017, 09:33:35 AM »
Coach Zimmer's reply to  does he get involved with offense?  " a little bit and I talk with Pat, they are doing a great job. I'm not going to mess with them." !!!  ddbana ddbana

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2017, 12:11:49 PM »
Mike Zimmer says he’ll keep going week to week with QB. On Case Keenum: “I’m not looking to pull him…

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Tushay

• Hall of Famer
  • Blue Lives MATTER!!!
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2017, 12:13:02 PM »
Mike Zimmer said that Mike Remmers is out of concussion protocol and will do "a little bit" today...

SKI-U-MAH     GO NAVY

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2017, 02:07:26 PM »
HC Zimmer's reply to record being 10-2 and controlling own destiny "No thoughts, we have 4 games remaining . My only thought are with Panthers and trying to get a win. All that stuff you can talk about, Yikes. We do not talk about it, we go on about our business !!!  perfect10

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2017, 12:36:20 PM »
This the most unbelievable revelation in what HC Zimmer said " we tried to sign Kali, but he went there ", saywha. He also said " he liked Kali  " and to that I say " liking some one with no skills will get your QB in a Coma. Geez !!!   >:( 

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.