Author Topic: The Viking Lounge  (Read 77625 times)

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
  • Vikings NFC North Champs 2015!!!
Re: The Viking Lounge
« Reply #3375 on: February 10, 2018, 01:39:28 PM »
This was cool and shows how much respect Viking OC Defilippo has for Vikings. after saying this  " When the Minnesota Vikings want to talk to you, That's a whole different Ball game. "   perfect10

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #3376 on: February 12, 2018, 01:37:21 PM »
According to Viking Age the Vikings will attempt to resign QB Bridgewater in whar has been termed " a prove it short term contract "  and will have incentives, to go along with salary in 6-8 million range. Cool  !!!   blitz1

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #3377 on: February 12, 2018, 03:46:54 PM »
Vikings better QB Keenum for surely he will gone come FA !!! :shock:

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #3378 on: February 12, 2018, 07:18:34 PM »
Vikings better QB Keenum for surely he will gone come FA !!! :shock:

This is going to be real interesting as to what type of money guys like Keenun will want and if we get Teddy on a fifth year deal still because of being off.
Really like the OC we signed......Really hope we go after Cousins ....he is best option out there IMO.....If we don't get him and Teddy is back in a prove it year or better yet a fifth year of his rookie contract then I hope we take a chance on someone.   

Don't laugh but as a back up and a flier sign Manzeul to compete with Teddy. He is the login.....Our OC likes a QB that can play outside the pocket when need. He also couched Manzeil in Cleveland too.
Manzeil is sober and more importantly be diagnosed with Bi-Polar and on the right meds. Ideally Cousins would be my first choice.... I like Keenum but thinking someone is going to pay him big money and more than he is probably going to be worth. I we get Teddy cheap and Manziel for next to nothing and let them battle it out I like it. Cousins for a first choice though.

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #3379 on: February 12, 2018, 07:19:57 PM »
Man I need to use spell check lol

Offline Vikingclone10

• Star
« Reply #3380 on: Yesterday at 11:19:35 AM »
The Vikings are said to be signing fired  Raider OC Todd Downey as assistant to Viking OC Filippano  and the Raiders where 25th in ' PF " and what article mentioned is, Downey brings experience !!!! shock1

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.