Author Topic: NFL Standings (Updated thru Week 17)  (Read 3404 times)

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
  • GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!
Re: NFL Standings (Updated thru Week 14)
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2012, 02:21:33 AM »
I am not feeling good about the Bears. Im glad we are in contention still, but they will not make any kind of run in the playoffs. makes my soul hurt.

Well, no offense... But, uhhh.... I am not unhappy about that thought... lol
* I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every damn minute of it. * Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them. * Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive. * I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Try to make me care less.
  • Coach
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2012, 09:43:42 PM »
Well im a fan, but not fanatical. Im realistic about my teams, and the bears played their best ball early and have been exposed lately as just not being that good.
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2012, 01:32:00 AM »
Well im a fan, but not fanatical. Im realistic about my teams, and the bears played their best ball early and have been exposed lately as just not being that good.

I agree... lol  I am the same way...

Did you see your boy Brandon marshall talking chit?
* I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every damn minute of it. * Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them. * Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive. * I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2012, 10:09:36 AM »
I agree... lol  I am the same way...

Did you see your boy Brandon marshall talking chit?
Probably the absolute worst thing he could have done. I was screaming at the TV when i saw, "WTF ARE YOU DOING IDIOT?"

I have a very bad feeling about this game. If the bears somehow win this one, i will be surprised.
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2012, 01:59:31 AM »
Probably the absolute worst thing he could have done. I was screaming at the TV when i saw, "WTF ARE YOU DOING IDIOT?"

I know right?  Best thing to do in that situation is be quiet and focus on the game... If the roles were reversed and it was a Packer doing that, I would be  like... We are doomed....

I have a very bad feeling about this game. If the bears somehow win this one, i will be surprised.

You and me both... (in regards to being suprised...)

Although, one thing is... It IS in Chicago, and the Bears do know the stakes... Lovie will probably be on the hot seat (after starting 8-3) if they don't make the playoffs.... So... they have to play this games as if it was the super bowl... Gonna be interesting to see....

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2012, 02:28:02 AM »
Yeah, your logic of,"its in Chicago" meant chit last week, and the packers won the game they had with the seagulls. Whether the record shows or it or not the bears are second class citizens, and those early defensive dominations were empty victories. We let adrian pederson beat us by his got damn self last week! IDK
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline blitzburgh

• Blinky
  • Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Prayers for Ryan Shazier
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2012, 02:15:09 PM »
Arizona is the first team in NFL history to start 4-0 and fall to 4-9.
Don't give up.  Don't ever give up.

If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.

Jim Valvano

If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler.

Jack Lambert

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2012, 07:38:31 AM »
Yeah, your logic of,"its in Chicago" meant chit last week, and the packers won the game they had with the seagulls. Whether the record shows or it or not the bears are second class citizens, and those early defensive dominations were empty victories. We let adrian pederson beat us by his got damn self last week! IDK

True sir, that is true... Screw the seagulls... you know whats sad... if we tie the seagulls (and the Bears somehow win the division....)   the seagulls get the wildcard and the Packers sit out.... Ohhhh... thats gonna be bad.....

Arizona is the first team in NFL history to start 4-0 and fall to 4-9.

I think that Wisenhunt is gone....

Offline Arasmis

• NFC North Champions 4 years running: Green Bay Packers!
  • Battle God
  • Star
  • Is it Football season yet?
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2012, 09:13:11 AM »
I think that Wisenhunt is gone....

Yeah...but I don't think it's all his fault.  No QB and the Bidwell's could be the worst ownership group in the league now that the Brownies have a new owner.  I almost feel like starting a collection for Larry Fitz for his troubles until I realized he makes plenty already.

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2012, 01:51:41 AM »
Yeah...but I don't think it's all his fault.  No QB and the Bidwell's could be the worst ownership group in the league now that the Brownies have a new owner.  I almost feel like starting a collection for Larry Fitz for his troubles until I realized he makes plenty already.

Its not always the coaches fault in most cases....   But, usually it's the coaches that take the fall.   Look at when the Chargers went 14-2 but bombed in the first round of the playoffs...   Marty got canned....

Offline Arasmis

• NFC North Champions 4 years running: Green Bay Packers!
  • Battle God
  • Star
  • Is it Football season yet?
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2012, 09:41:56 AM »
Bet they wish they could get a do over on that one!

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2012, 04:50:42 AM »
Bet they wish they could get a do over on that one!

hahaha... oh yeah....

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
Re: NFL Standings (Updated thru Week 15)
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2012, 07:08:42 AM »
updated thru the end of week 15

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
Re: NFL Standings (Updated thru Week 16)
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2012, 02:54:59 AM »
UPDATED

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
Re: NFL Standings (Updated thru Week 17)
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2012, 07:51:32 AM »
UPDATED TO REFLECT FINAL STANDINGS

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2013, 12:28:33 AM »
shoot me....
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2013, 04:08:33 AM »
shoot me....

so close.... yet so far away....   Maybe the Packers lost on purpose so the Bears wouldn't get in....  Maybe McCarthy knew Lovie would get chit canned....   Hmmm.....

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2013, 09:27:35 AM »
so close.... yet so far away....   Maybe the Packers lost on purpose so the Bears wouldn't get in....  Maybe McCarthy knew Lovie would get chit canned....   Hmmm.....
Yeah i've heard that thrown around, but i dont see the liklihood of that being an actuallity. I told you already i wasnt excited even if they had gotten in. They didnt beat anybody thats in the playoffs, and wouldnt have beaten them in the playofs. I just hope they get an offensive mind in there and let Marinelli coach the defense. Draft defense, and o line and get the ship turned around while Cutler and Marshall can still play for a few years to come.
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2013, 04:51:41 AM »
I am curious who the Bears go after?

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2013, 12:00:28 PM »
I think the OC for Denver is on their radar. Other than that, it going to be slim pickings with all the coaches fired.
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2013, 06:33:51 AM »
I think the OC for Denver is on their radar. Other than that, it going to be slim pickings with all the coaches fired.

Remember the last time y'all got someone from Denver..... lol

I am kinda surprised they didn't make a play for Andy Reid...   I think KC is a big mess for Reid to rebuild fast.  I think the Bears would have been a good choice.   

Maybe the Bears should go after Chan Gailey, or Norv Turner?  LMFAO!   

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2013, 12:30:30 PM »
Remember the last time y'all got someone from Denver..... lol

I am kinda surprised they didn't make a play for Andy Reid...   I think KC is a big mess for Reid to rebuild fast.  I think the Bears would have been a good choice.   

Maybe the Bears should go after Chan Gailey, or Norv Turner?  LMFAO!   
Just when i thought i could actually like a Green Gay Peckers fan!

I dont Reid wanted to go to Chicago. The division is much tougher, and the new GM would have never given him total control that he likes.

I cant stand Norv Turner, and if he shows that crated mug in Chicago i will be serious considering moving my fan affliation! I wont do it, but i'll think about it....

I would love to get Ron Rivera back as the DC, but Marinelli is still in place doing a great job so...pipe dream really.

I dont know really, with all the vacancys, and not a whole lot of big names out there its probably not going to be a great choice. Mike McCarthey should be ready for a change of scenery, like from the other side of the lake.
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2013, 03:43:27 AM »
LMFAO!   Yeah, i know that Bears fans would not like to see recycled Norv... But, hey, it would be good for packers fans, huh?  lol    You are correct, not many big name coaches available out there, and i don't think McCarthy would wanna be a Bears coach... lol   Too bad some of the big names like Gruden, Cowher, or Dungy won't come back, huh?   The Bears will probably have to do like Buffalo and pull from the NCAA pool...   Sucks when you have a team that is a possible contender, have to start over with a coach who never coached in the NFL.  I am still curious on who they might go after... they have been very, very quiet...

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2013, 11:10:23 AM »
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline eyebite

• NGS Probation Officer
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2013, 03:44:47 AM »
lol