Author Topic: Politics - Keep it off the other threads  (Read 2175 times)

Offline TS65

• Star
  • Illegitimi non carborundum
Politics - Keep it off the other threads
« on: November 03, 2012, 08:37:29 PM »
I don't like the way Obama has turned this into "us against them" and 'revenge".  Aren't we all in this together?  His mindset is not to lift all people.  It's to bring down the 'haves'.  When the 'haves' have nothing, who does the hiring?

A rising tide raises all boats.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Offline TS65

• Star
Re: Politics - Keep it off the other threads
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 08:54:07 PM »
"My job is to not worry about 'them'".  Mitt Romney

Exactly!  Take it in context, dumbass.  It was about election strategy, not governing.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Offline Paul4Cats

• Big Sexy
  • All Time Legend
  • RIP TS RIP greg
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 05:49:05 PM »
You lost.  Get over it.
southcarolina1 southcarolina1 southcarolina1    kentucky1  kentucky1  kentucky1

Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.

Offline 44Diesels

• COUNTRY STRONG !
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 05:51:16 PM »
Yes....let's move forward.
wsh1  pit2  wsh1  atl3  wsh1

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 08:01:11 PM »
Obama is the antichrist and I voted for him!  I'm going to HELL and a 1,000 years of darkness shall begin-Chuck Norris.  Woot woot! Team America!
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Try to make me care less.
  • Coach
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 12:39:06 AM »
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline Big Tiger Fan

• Contributing Member
  • Icon
  • Scammed like a mutha fugga!And Obama Sux!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 12:57:17 AM »
Fugg Barry and the Chimp! This country is comitting suicide. Ignorant uninformed voters(Mostly illegals) are the reason.
stl3 mem4 memphis1 mia1

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 11:11:00 AM »
You are aware that the electoral college selects the president, not the popular vote right? I think youre dumber than i thought originally, which is now just above a rock.
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline Paul4Cats

• Big Sexy
  • All Time Legend
  • RIP TS RIP greg
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 02:44:05 PM »
Illegals can vote? 
southcarolina1 southcarolina1 southcarolina1    kentucky1  kentucky1  kentucky1

Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.

Offline Fish-on087

• Star
  • MKTF H.O.F inductees TG and Eliot R.I.P.
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 07:26:35 PM »
Well, just fuggin great.The world that owes us money, takes our military support, get's handouts, enjoys the luxury of low tariffs for trade and is privy to our currency just FUGGED US GOOD!!.
If the president doesn't think twice on these scum suckers were in for a world of crap.
I know we voted against, we're not at fault but those little peckerhead 3rd world countries that feed off of us just screwed the middle east.
When all said and done the USA, being a major part of the UN will be called upon by these same backstabbers for aid, not only for them but to build up Palastine. They will vote to aid the palastinian people and we will foot the bill, you wait and see. That no good president will give billions to those terrorists. How do ya think america will feel then?
Tax increases and military , medical aid all for HAMAS. Now who's supporting terrorist regimes?
Te worst thing you could do for these people is to empower them, Thanks a lot allies

We need to resign from the UN. The best thing for us to protest this is to cut off ALL aid to every country that voted against us, let their little sphincters pucker up for that fuggin
Concrete shoes have no laces

Offline Fish-on087

• Star
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 07:34:25 PM »
Another thing, WTF is going on in Rhode island?, Chaffe now wants to reassociate traditional christmas trees by calling them Holiday trees?. Grow a pair and call it what it is, stop being afraid of those athiest fuggers who want to kill the christmas spirit. I know athiests that put up christmas trees,, they don't associate it with religion , they view it as a season of giving, what's wrong with that. They still hold on to their beliefs and don't infringe on others, everyone is comfortable.

By the way they are petitioning the tv stations and cable to remove christmas shows from tv scheduling. Their target is "charlie Browns christmas show ", fuggers picking on an animated program

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 07:37:32 PM »
See, i guess by definition, i fit the Atheist frame, but i have no desire to attempt to take anything away from anyone else. My wife was raised Catholic and we put up trees and do lights on the house the whole thing. They are just as crazy as the religious nuts.
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline 44Diesels

• COUNTRY STRONG !
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 07:49:49 PM »
We have already discussed pulling out of the UN as it has become defunct ! But the monopoly board of allies and foe is a complicated thing to maneuver around. If we shun the UN and act independently we will be accused of not only trying to become a dictatorship in the Middle East but also trying to advance our own monetary goals through the current regimes . We are disparately trying to avoid this tag as it will diminish our popularity and support from friend & foe.   So you see....what's on the outside is completely different on the inside of these reindeer games we call politics !
wsh1  pit2  wsh1  atl3  wsh1

Offline TS65

• Star
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 08:25:05 PM »
So you see....what's on the outside is completely different on the inside of these reindeer games we call politics !

What profundity!  And seasonally fitting!

Offline TS65

• Star
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 12:47:04 PM »
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 20 09 , it was actually January 3rd 2007, the day democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush ' s Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress.

At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at $12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush ' s Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH!
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans
on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?  OBAMA and the Democrat Congress

So when someone tries to blame Bush..
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 20 09 as well as 2010 & 2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending,
when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009 .
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets.
That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending.
After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.
In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is "I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold
since January 20th."

Offline Fish-on087

• Star
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 09:31:28 PM »
TS, excellent. Now of course none of the OBAMA trunpeters would read this, let alone agree. It is true though. What is also true is that the current problems we're having with this debt and taxes ALL and I mean ALL stems from the democratic controlled congress in 1966. It was then that a tax restructure was proposed by the republicans, the democrats refused to pass it. Since then america's economy has struggled. If they just would've listened to reason

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 02:11:17 AM »
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline TS65

• Star
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 02:57:24 PM »
Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year, according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.

In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-spent-1-4-billion-on-obama-family-last-year-perks-questioned-in-new-book/#ixzz2EOyYBknQ

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 07:49:03 PM »
Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year, according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.

In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-spent-1-4-billion-on-obama-family-last-year-perks-questioned-in-new-book/#ixzz2EOyYBknQ

So they spent half as much on a symbol, and not the actual people who run things.
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline TS65

• Star
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 08:06:50 PM »
So they spent half as much on a symbol, and not the actual people who run things.

Check your math, Einstein.  We spent 25 times as much.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 08:09:39 PM by TigerSince65 »

Offline tg

• World Famous Local Legend
  • Coach
  • Smile. It's easy.
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2012, 09:51:57 PM »
Apples and oranges anyway.  A fairer comparison would be against all previous presidents.
memphis1 mem4 stl3

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 09:53:11 PM »
Check your math, Einstein.  We spent 25 times as much.
Im not einstein, i cant make bagels
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline TS65

• Star
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2012, 09:47:05 PM »
Bring it on!

Offline Fog

• RIP TS65
  • Contributing Member
  • Hall of Famer
  • Selfies R Cool
  • Pickems Record: 12/16
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2012, 10:26:03 PM »
What were we talking about?

How gun control won't stop killings.
NAPA KNOW HOW sea1

Offline Fog