Author Topic: Cam Newton's Thanksgiving  (Read 12712 times)

stewmustgo

Cam Newton's Thanksgiving
« on: November 22, 2012, 06:41:37 PM »
When asked what dish he couldn't go without on Thanksgiving, Cam Newton was anything but cliche.

It's the turkey, dressing or mac and cheese. It's sweet, red Kool-Aid.

"Everyone has food, but if you don't have something to flush it down with, it just doesn't make it Thanksgiving," Newton said. "So on top of having red rice, the ham, the turkey, the fried chicken, the potato salad, the collard greens, chitterlings, you have to flush that down with some great red Kool-Aid."

I wonder what kokomodan thinks of this.

Offline the_bandit

• Canadian Shithead
  • Star
  • Seahorse seahell
Re: Cam Newton's Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 06:50:50 PM »
I would have guessed purple.
tor2 notredame1 gb1

stewmustgo

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 07:38:46 PM »
mmmmmm, its purple.   WTF is juice?

Offline wild-turkey

• Star
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 08:43:46 PM »
What no Cammy Cam juice?  That stuff was liquid gold in 2010.

stewmustgo

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 10:51:11 PM »
cammy cam juice?  is that slang for Colt .45?

Offline kokomodan

• Star
  • Where the white women at?
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 09:37:14 AM »
When asked what dish he couldn't go without on Thanksgiving, Cam Newton was anything but cliche.

It's the turkey, dressing or mac and cheese. It's sweet, red Kool-Aid.

"Everyone has food, but if you don't have something to flush it down with, it just doesn't make it Thanksgiving," Newton said. "So on top of having red rice, the ham, the turkey, the fried chicken, the potato salad, the collard greens, chitterlings, you have to flush that down with some great red Kool-Aid."

I wonder what kokomodan thinks of this.

I think it's just about par for that course. Who doesn't sit down to sweet red kool-aid as their Thanksgiving beverage. How many times have we all washed down that perfect Thanksgiving meal with that sweet nectar of the ghetto, KOOL-AID? As a child we looked forward to feasting at the LITTLE table. Hoisting our plastic cups full of the holidays' cheer. Someone always got their ass whooped for spilling that chit though. The way Cam turns the ball over it was probably him fumbling the cup of sweet red drank...Phug Cam Newton!
min1          stl3          indiana1

stewmustgo

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 09:46:34 AM »
hahahahahahahaha. 

koko, i see you were banned over at the other place.  what did you do?

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 10:12:15 AM »
I blasted Genie so often I think that was it? I would pull up and re post his nonsense. I did it to RCase too! I just can't stand when idiots can't see the forest from the trees. To even consider that Cam Newton is playing well this season shows exactly how stupid some fans can be. Never mind facts, just make it up as you go.

I also told Momlovesfootball that now that menopause has set in. She'll start to look like Burl Ives,(whiskers) but on the bright side she'll drive better and might break 100 on the golf course. She simply needed to channel her inner scrotum...Stop me when I start lying!

stewmustgo

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 07:21:07 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...... jesus.   i think they ban by IP address.  the commy bastards.  I was banned for telling a admin to go "chit in a hat"   

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 10:56:32 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...... jesus.   i think they ban by IP address.  the commy bastards.  I was banned for telling a admin to go "chit in a hat"   

Those shitheads! I've checked in on CBS and many people were upset I was banned. They could believe I lasted as long as I did...

stewmustgo

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 10:59:51 AM »
Me the same.  I created quite a few new IDs and they ban them after about a day.  Even if I didn't make a racist comment. 

Alot of folks were banned over there, I was reading some of the message boards and noticed a lot of people were missing.   

Back in the day that was the best message board on the net, now its a buncha fags.

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »
Couldn't agree more. I'd have liked to get 1 last shot at the genie over there. I was getting ready for the coup de gras and they friggin' banned me! I was laughing out loud at some of the funny chit on there...

stewmustgo

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 11:11:18 AM »
Im a Panthers fan.  I LOATHE Cam Newton.  He is another "typical"  athletic QB.  His teammates don't respect him.  He is not smart enough to QB in the NFL.  His offensive coord. is horrible.    He will be no better than a poor man's michael vick.

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 11:31:23 AM »
 barf

I had no real opion on Cam until The Genie came on there with his ignorant bull chit. That set me at odds with him from then on. The fact is that OC in Carolina is wretched. They tinkered with the offense when they needed to carry on with what worked last season. I know teams caught up with the Panthers at the end of the year, but that could have been more of Cam hitting the rookie wall, rather than those teams actually catching up?
The GM phucked that team by signing 37 RBs instead of a WR to complement Smith. He's gone and Rivera is likey too. Suffice to say that as long as the Genie defends Cam's dumb ass I will not like him...

stewmustgo

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2012, 04:19:14 PM »
True that.   Cam has 3 major issues

1.  Maturity.  He doesn't have the personality of a top tier QB.  Matter of fact he has the maturity of a 11 year old pee wee player.  I think he cries after he loses.  He also doesnt have the respect of his locker room because he acts like a 11 year old.  I think its the "African American Swag"  Nobody likes that chit.  Notice that he isn't a team captain?  His teammates never help him up off the ground. 

2.  Ability.  He is a physical specimen.  He has a big arm and can scramble.  What he doesn't have is the technique and footwork of a top tier QB.  His footwork is AWFUL.  He relies on being a top flight athlete.  He doesn't understand defenses.  Even Peyton Manning was on the sideline against the Chargers with a 16 point lead with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter looking at coverages and talking to his line.  Cam sits alone and checks out the crowd.

3.  Playcalling.  It is silly.  3rd and 8 against the Giants and they call a zone read QB keeper.  Nobody is falling for that crap.  Its a joke.  To many long, down the field throws in the passing game.  The NFL figured them out after week 11 LAST year.

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 04:54:41 PM »
 greg1

What's for Christmas Dinner Stew?

stewmustgo

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 05:21:52 PM »
sheet homey...you know.

Fried Chicken, collards, mac and cheese, chitlins, pigs feet, plenty of watermelon, and you know what we drankin on.......KOOL to the motherfucking AID

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 05:24:12 PM »
Werd! My Ni99a...

stewmustgo

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 08:01:35 AM »
Koko, whats on the Chrimus menu?

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2012, 10:00:11 AM »
He'll start with Speghettos. That's Ghetto spaghetti. It consists of ramen noodles and ketchup. Collard greens of course! Fat back and chitterlins. We'll wash it down of course with the true ghetto nectar, sweet red kool-aid...Merry Xmas, bitches!

stewmustgo

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 03:08:52 PM »
He'll start with Speghettos. That's Ghetto spaghetti. It consists of ramen noodles and ketchup. Collard greens of course! Fat back and chitterlins. We'll wash it down of course with the true ghetto nectar, sweet red kool-aid...Merry Xmas, bitches!

YEAHH BOOOOOYYYYYIIIIEEEEE

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2012, 04:16:47 PM »
CHHHEEEEFFFFF BOYAAARRRDEEE!

stewmustgo

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2012, 04:22:27 PM »
Goin to see any big booty skrippers during the holidays?

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 11:06:51 AM »
We be havin' an ends of the worlds party on Friday up the skreet from my crib. We be axin' erbody to come...

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Try to make me care less.
  • Coach
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2012, 11:23:04 AM »
racists
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.