Author Topic: *~*~* THE PLAYOFFS *~*~*  (Read 905 times)

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
*~*~* THE PLAYOFFS *~*~*
« on: December 10, 2012, 01:42:49 AM »

AFC: (1) Broncos, (2) Patriots, (3) Texans, (4) Ravens, (5) Colts and (6) Bengals

Seeds 1 and 2 get a bye. In the WC round 3 plays 6, 4 plays 5. In the next round the #1 seed plays the lowest seeded winner from the WC round, #2 seed plays the next winner. After that winners advance in the brackets towards the Super Bowl, losers go home. Highest ranked seeds always play at home.

NFC: (1) Falcons, (2) 49ers, (3) Packers, (4) Redskins, (5) Seahawks and (6) Vikings

Same playoff rules.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:15:02 AM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
Re: *~*~* THE PLAYOFFS *~*~*
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 12:33:09 AM »
THE PLAYOFFS – ROUND 1

SATURDAY 01/05/2013

(6) Bengals @ (3) Texans (1:30 p.m. AFC on NBC) Texans win 19-13

(6) Vikings @ (3) Packers (5:00 p.m. NFC on NBC) Packers win 24-10

SUNDAY 01/06/2013

(5) Colts @ (4) Ravens (10:00 a.m. AFC on CBS) Ravens win 24-9

(5) Seahawks @ (4) Redskins (1:30 p.m. NFC on FOX) Seahawks win 24-14

ROUND 2 - CONFERENCE SEMIS

SATURDAY 01/12/2013

(4) Ravens @ (1) Broncos (1:30 p.m. AFC on CBS)

(3) Packers @ (2) 49ers (5:00 p.m. NFC on FOX)

SUNDAY 01/13/2013

(5) Seahawks @ (1) Falcons  (10:00 a.m. NFC on FOX)

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots (1:30 p.m. AFC on CBS)

ROUND 3 – CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

SUNDAY 01/20/2013

(12 Noon NFC on FOX)

(3:30 p.m. AFC on CBS)

All times are from the right coast, the left coast – Pacific that is.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 06:35:13 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 03:30:28 PM »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 04:07:15 PM »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 02:28:23 PM »
WC Round - Game 1

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans

If the Bengals was to win they would travel to Denver to take on the Broncos next Saturday. A Texans' win would take them to Foxborough to take on the New England Patriots for a Sunday game next week.

Playoff game #1 she is afoot.   

Texans first on the board - field goal.

Add another field goal, 6-0.

Schaub pick-sixed, Bengals take the lead 7-6. Texans have totally dominated the game up til now but trail by a point.

Texans missed an easy TD catch, settled for yet another field goal to retake the lead, 9-7.

Texans 9-7 Bengals at the half.

A TD at last, Texans extend their lead 16-7 over the Bengals. Except for the pick-six Bengals have never been in this game -- so far.

Bengals woke up, found the red zone, but had to settle for a FG. Texans 16-10.

Dalton picked on Bengals 26. Got a first and goal inside the 5 - screwed the pooch with a holding penalty. End of 3rd quarter.

Texans had to settle for another FG, 19-10, a two possession lead.

Bengals score a field goal, Texans 19-13 -- we still have game.

Texans doing their damnedest to give the game away, but still holding on -- so far.

Texans win 19-13, will travel to Foxborough to take on the New England Patriots.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:36:40 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 03:03:14 PM »
WC Round - Game 2

Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers - Déjà vu all over again, reverse location, reverse winner.

If the Vikings was to win they would travel to Atlanta to take on the Falcons next Sunday. A Packers' win would take them to San Francisco to take on the 49ers for a Saturday game next week.   

Ponder out as QB for the Vikings. Joe Webb, who has not thrown a single pass this season, to start. Adrian Peterson or bust. Predicting bust...

The game she is afoot. Gonna be more lively than the prior game.

Vikings get the kick off, deferred by the Packers. A long drive results in a field goal.

Packers on their second possession, starting at their own 18, drive for a TD. Lead 7-3, after a challenge.

Packers on the move again, 1st and goal. Had to settle for a field goal - 10-3. And yet again, another 1st and goal with 49 seconds remaining in the 1st half. TD, Packers will be 17-3 at the half. My prediction is looming true.

Half, Packers 17-3 Vikings

Packers driving again, while attempting a field goal Vikings had 12 men on D - resulting in a 1st and goal. TD, 24-3.

WTF? Packers give up a garbage TD, 24-10. 3:39 to go.

Packers win 24-10, will travel to San Francisco next Saturday to take on the 49ers. Packers lost to the 49ers at home in week one 30-22.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:00:15 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 08:19:54 PM »
WC Round - Game 3

Indianapolis Colts @ Baltimore Ravens

The Indianapolis Colts, once upon a time, were the Baltimore Colts. The Baltimore Ravens, once up a time, had been the Cleveland Browns.

Winner will travel to Denver next Saturday to take on the Broncos.

Prediction: Ravens win in a romp.

The game she is afoot.

This is a good officiating crew - maybe.

Ravens screwed the pooch, fumbled the ball away on the 11 in the red zone.

Colts return the favor, Ravens cause Luck to fumble the ball away on the Ravens' 36.

Scoreless after one. Not liking the trend -- so far.

Ravens make a return trip to the red zone - 1st and goal. Had to settle for a field goal. Take the lead 3-0.

Colts tie the game at 3.

Ravens make a 3rd trip to the red zone, 1st and goal from the 2 -- TD. Ravens take the lead 10-3. Fifty seconds remaining in the half.

Ravens allow the Colts to get close enough for Adam Vinatieri to make his longest post-season field goal ever, 52 yards.

Ravens lead 10-6 at the half. Still awaiting the romp.

On a 3rd and 19 from inside his own 10 Flacco throws a 50 yd. pass completion. But backed up two plays later, offensive pass interference.

Flacco to Boldin, another trip to the red zone with a 1st and goal. Backed up on a penalty to the 20 but Flacco throws a TD pass to Pitta. Ravens take a two-possession lead over the Colts 17-6.

Colts wont go away, in the red zone. Had to settle for a Vinatieri FG, Ravens 17-9.

End of 3.

Rice fumbles for the 2nd time, both times giving the ball to the Colts. Ravens were driving.

Colts make another trip to the red zone. But again having to settle for a Vinatieri FG. Oops, missed from 40. Ravens still leading 17-9. Ravens have bent but not yet broken. 11:44 remaining in the game.

Any score by the Ravens could seal the deal. Let's go!

Pierce runs for 42 yards, Ravens make yet another trip to the red zone. Flacco passes to Boldin for the TD. Ravens 24-9. The deal is probably sealed.

Ravens are bending yet again, Colts in the red zone. Yet again, didn't break. Luck picked - 5:24 remaining.

Colts get the ball back on their own 10, 3:46 to go.

Ravens stupid penalties are trying to allow the Colts back into the game. To no avail, 4th and out on the Ravens' 37 - 2:05 left in the half. Colts will not have a TD. A romp of sorts.

Two-minute warning.

Game is literally over, 1:26, Ravens win 24-9.

Ravens will travel to Denver to take on the Broncos next Saturday. Broncos are a horse of a different color.

Colts did themselves proud this year but they were, at best, a mediocre team.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 03:25:20 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 09:17:30 PM »
WC Round - Game 4

Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Redskins

Seattle, Washington takes on Washington.

3-0 so far in picking the playoffs, I probably have this one wrong. RGIII's condition?

Winner will travel to Atlanta next Sunday to take on the Falcons.

Redskins on their first possession drive to the red zone. 1st and goal from the 3. Redskins draw first blood, 7-0. 80 yard drive.

Seahawks 3 and out, Redskins make another visit to the red zone. 1st and goal again, inside the 5. Redskins take an early two-possession lead, 14-0. Problem, RGIII is limping. Cousins might be an ok backup -- if.

RGIII is headed to the locker room. Actually it was a little shack for the Dr. to check him out.

End of the 1st quarter with the Redskins leading 14-0. Largest deficit for the 'hawks this year.

Seahawks found their way to the red zone but had to settle for a field goal. 14-3.

Pass Wilson to Robinson TD, 'skins lead narrowed 14-10.

RGIII picked.

Redskins 14-13 Seahawks at the half. First quarter belonged to the Redskins, second quarter the Seahawks.

Seahawks in the red zone fumble the ball away on the one.

A scoreless third quarter, Redskins still leading 14-13.

Seahawks take the lead for the first time 21-14. 7:08 to go.

Game over, a handicapped RGIII didn't help the 'skins cause. Should have put Cousins in sooner.

24-14.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 06:14:12 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 06:48:01 PM »
PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 - CONFERENCE SEMIS

SATURDAY 01/12/2013

(4) Ravens @ (1) Broncos (1:30 p.m. AFC on CBS) Ravens win 38-35 in double OT

(3) Packers @ (2) 49ers (5:00 p.m. NFC on FOX) 49ers win 45-31

SUNDAY 01/13/2013

(5) Seahawks @ (1) Falcons  (10:00 a.m. NFC on FOX) Falcons win 30-28

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots (1:30 p.m. AFC on CBS) Patriots win 41-28

SUNDAY 01/20/2013

(2) 49ers @ (1) Falcons (12 Noon NFC on FOX) 49ers win 28-24

(4) Ravens @ (2) Patriots (3:30 p.m. AFC on CBS) Ravens win 28-13

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:53:37 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 06:55:56 PM »
GAME 5

Baltimore Ravens @ Denver Broncos

If Broncos win they would host the AFC Championship Game and play the winner of the Texans/Patriots game.

The game she is afoot.

After two series of plays Broncos punt, Holliday runs the punt back 90 yards for a TD. Broncos 7-0.

Flacco quickly ties the game at seven with a 59 yard pass to Smith.

Manning pick-sixed, Ravens 14-7.  Twenty one points scored in under six minutes.

Manning to Stokley pass ties the game at 14.

A flag-happy day.

Manning to Moreno TD, 21-14.

Prater misses a field goal for the Broncos, 1:16 to go in the half.

Flacco ties the game at 21 with a pass to Torrey Smith. 0:36 to go.

21-21 at the half. Broncos will get the the ball to start the 2nd half.

If the Ravens were to win they'd probably travel to Foxborough next week for the AFC championship game. If the Broncos win they would probably host the Patriots next week for the AFC championship. Texans WILL NOT win in the late game tomorrow.

Holliday runs the kickoff 100+ yards for a TD as the Broncos take a 28-21 lead.

Broncos D is screwing the pooch, penalties -- but Flacco fumbles the ball away.

Manning fumbles the ball away but saved by a Ravens' hands to the face penalty x2. Getting wild, not the best officiating group here.

Manning fumbles the ball away on his own 37. Bad call by the refs?

Ravens 1st and goal from the 4. 28-28 with twenty seconds remaining in the 3rd quarter.

Broncos in the red zone -- 7:20. Brady to Thomas pass for a TD and the lead 35-28.

Ravens stopped on a 4th down play on the Broncos 31. 3:12 to go.

Two minute warning, Broncos with a 3rd and 7. Stopped. 1:15 to go. Punt - 1:09 to go. 

OMG! A pass Flacco to Jacoby Jones ties the game at 35. Manning will get the ball with 30 seconds remaining. OT here we come.

Sub par officiating.

Ravens get first possession, no score. Punt. Broncos need a score of any color to win the game. This game CANNOT end up a tie -- there will be a winner. Broncos failed to score on their possession. However scores next wins the game.

Ravens survive a third and ten from inside their own five but failed to score on their second possession. Punt, Broncos with the ball inside their own ten. Manning picked, Ravens have the ball on the Broncos 45. Now the 35.

End of OT period #1.

Tucker scores a FG for the Ravens and they win 38-35. Will travel next week to Foxborough or Houston.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 07:52:34 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 06:58:41 PM »
GAME 6

Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

Winner advances to the NFC Championship Game.

I need a Packers win in this game, they are leading. More later, back to the OT game  in Denver.

Back to this game, watching it delayed. Ravens 38-35 Colts in double OT.

Colin Kaepernick pick-sixed, Packers take the lead 7-0.

Kaepernick rushes for 20+ yards and a TD to tie the score at seven.

Getting caught up, skipping commercials.

A face mask penalty flag against the 49ers pick up. Why? Packers getting homered?

Packers muffed a punt on their own nine, 49ers first and goal. Kap to Crabtree TD, 14-14.

Rodgers is suffering from a sinus infection - can't verbalize.

Rodgers picked. 49ers ball on the Packers 49. Kap to Crabtree TD pass, 49ers take the lead 21-14. Back-to-back 49ers TDs on turnovers.

Rodgers to James Jones TD pass to tie the game at 21. A shootout in San Francisco. Last man standing?

Packers are screwing up with turnovers, 49ers with penalties.

Damn Kap is a one-man wrecking crew.

Akers has been in a slump but scores a FG as the 49ers take a 24-21 lead to end the half.

A Crosby FG for the Packers ties the game at 24.

WTF? Kap scores another rushing TD, 56 yards. 31-24.

Not looking too good for the Pack.

49ers take a two-possession lead, 38-24. Bad day for picking, 0-2.

Turn out the lights, this party's over. 49ers will either travel to Atlanta or host the Seahawks at home for the NFC championship. I suspect the 49ers will be NFC rep to the Super Bowl.

45-31

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:31:10 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 07:00:33 PM »
GAME 7

Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons

Winner advances to the NFC Championship Game.

The game she is afoot.

Seahawks bent but didn't break, held the Falcons to a field goal on their first drive -- 3-0.

Three and out for the 'hawks on their first possession. Capped off with a measly 30 yard punt.

Ryan picked on the Falcons' 2nd possession. Seahawks returned the turnover favor on their 2nd possession, fumble the ball away to the Falcons. Falcons capitalize and take a two-possession lead -- 10-0.

13-0.

Seahawks knocking on the door, on the 11 in the red zone -- stopped on a 4th and a foot.

Getting out of hand, 20-0.

20-0 at the half. 49ers will travel to Atlanta next week to take on the Falcons Sunday for the NFC championship.

Seahawks make a dent in the score with a TD on their opening possession in the 2nd half -- Falcons 20-7.

Falcons counter with a TD of their own on their first possession in the second half -- 27-7.

Wilson scores a rushing TD for the Seahawks, Atlanta leads 27-14.

Ryan picked. Might we still have game? Seahawks capitalize with a TD, we do have game. Atlanta 27-21. After the kickoff Falcons three and out and a short punt.

Wilson needs to pull a Kap.

Might the Seahawks make a dramatic last minute TD to win the game?

Unbelievable, Seahawks take the lead 28-27 with 31 seconds to go. Overcame a 20 point deficit at the half.  Should have taken longer to score that last TD. Falcons within FG range. Damn, Falcons score the FG to take the lead, and the game, 30-28.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:14:19 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 07:03:20 PM »
GAME 8

Houston Texans @ New England Patriots

Winner advances to the AFC Championship Game.

If Patriots win they would host the Ravens in Foxborough. A Texans win would find them hosting the Ravens in Houston.

Patriots begin giving up a 94 yard kickoff return. But hold the Texans to a field goal.

Patriots rollin', score a TD to take the lead 7-3.   

10-3

Patriots movin' again, 1st and goal. TD, 17-3.

Penalty against the Pats on the kickoff return gives the Texans an opportunistic field spot. Leads to a first and goal. TD, Patriots lead 17-10. 1:09 to go in the half. Texans score a 55 yard field goal.

Patriots lead 17-13 at the half and will get the ball to start the second half.

Patriots roll to the red zone to start the 2nd half. Ridley rambles for a TD, Pats 24-13.

Texans fumbled the ball away to the Pats on their own 25 but negated by one ref. But went three and out on their first series of plays. Punt. Patriots ball on their own 35. Three and out. Punt.

Texans moving the ball but Schaub picked on the Patriots 36 -- end of drive.

Patriots make a visit to the red zone, yet again. First and goal from the five -- TD. Patriots 31-13. Continuing the onslaught that began week 14 in Houston.

End of quarter #3. Texans have a 4th and one on their own 23 and a 1/2. What do they do? Announcers say go for it. They did. The first down is challenged. I say no first down. Challenge overruled. Another 4th and inches, this one failed. Brady throws a TD pass to Vereen on the first play. Patriots 38-13.

Kickoff. Manning another giant run back for the Texans. Posey scores a challenge TD for the Texans, pass from Schaub -- debatable. Patriots 38-20. 11:35 remaining in the game.

Kickoff. Pats three and out. Punt. Texans drive to the red zone. First and goal. TD, two point conversion. Patriots 38-28. 5:11 remaining in the game. Onside kick, Pats recover.

Pats FG, 41-28. 1:14. Finis

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:56:02 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 07:00:05 PM »

SATURDAY 01/12/2013

SUNDAY 01/13/2013

SUNDAY 01/20/2013

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:52:42 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 12:55:06 PM »
THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

San Francisco 49ers @ Atlanta Falcons

Winner advances to the Super Bowl.

The game she is afoot, 49ers deferred.

Falcons score a TD on their first series of plays, 48 yard pass play Ryan to Julio Jones.

49ers three and out on their first series of plays.

Falcons 10-0. Controlled the first quarter.

49ers beginning the game like the Seahawks -- sleeping. Nary a 1st down in quarter number one. Better be pulling their heads out ASAP.

17-0, getting out of hand. Ryan to Jones pass -- again.

49ers waking up, drive for a James 15 yard rushing TD. Falcons 17-7.

Finally an Atlanta punt with 6:25 remaining in the half.

From their own nine yard line 49ers rolling again. 1st and goal on the four. Colin Kaepernick to Vernon Davis TD pass as the 9rs narrow the Falcons lead to three. 17-14.

Ryan to Gonzalez TD, 24-14 with :25 remaining in the half.

Falcons 24-14 49ers at the half. 49ers will get the ball to start the 2nd half.

49ers rolling again, close to the red zone after a drive opening the 2nd half. First and goal on the five. Gore scores a rushing TD again narrowing the lead to three -- 24-21. Now can the 49ers D stop Ryan and Co.?

Ryan's getting too much time, where's the sack? And, as I wrote this a sack -- first one. And then Ryan is picked. Chance for the 49ers to take the lead. Driving with a return trip to the red zone. Akers missed a 38 yard field goal to tie the game -- is this gonna be the 49ers downfall?

A second Falcons turnover, fumble the ball away to the 49ers on their 37. Three and out on the 40 but a roughing the passer penalty saves them, plus fifteen yards and a first and ten. Drives to the 10 with a pass to Crabtree. Damn, 49ers' Crabtree fumbles the ball away inside the one. Falcons held to a three and out, another chance for the 49ers. Another trip to the red zone. First and goal again. Gore scores a rushing TD as the 49ers take their first lead in the game overcoming a 17-0 deficit. Now can their D hold the Falcons? 49ers 28-24 Falcons, 9:23 to go in the game. 

Here come the Falcons again. Challenge! Ruled in favor of the Falcons. BS! Falcons in the red zone. Two minute warning. 4th down, do or die for the Falcons on the ten. Stalled the TV, heart attack time. 49ers held. 1:09 remaining, Falcons have two time outs remaining. C'mon 9ers, just one first down. 49ers punt, 13 seconds remaining in the game. Six seconds.

Game over, 49ers win 28-24 and advance to the Super Bowl. Please no Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh.

Falcons were a good first half team, choked in the second half. Lucked out last week.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 05:07:54 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 12:57:00 PM »
THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots

Winner advances to the Super Bowl.

The game she is afoot.

On their 2nd series of plays Pats in the red zone. Held to a field goal -- 3-0.

Ravens in the red zone, 1st and goal on the two. Rice scores a rushing TD. Ravens lead 7-3.

Patriots make a return trip to the red zone. 1st and goal on the two. Brady to Welker TD pass. Patriots 10-7.

Patriots 1st and goal on the 10, 26 seconds to go in the half. Screwed up the time on the clock, had to settle for a field goal. 13-7 at the half.

Ravens will get the ball to start the 2nd half. Three and out, punt.

Raven on the move, nearing the red zone. 1st and goal on the 10. TD, 14-13.

WTF? Ravens on the move again. In the red zone. 1st and goal to close out the 3rd quarter. Boldin TD, Ravens 21-13.

Patriots fumbled the ball away, looked like down by contact to me.

Flacco to Boldin TD, Ravens lead 28-13.

Brady picked on a deflected ball.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:31:24 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline 44Diesels

• COUNTRY STRONG !
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 01:09:23 PM »
Any predictions ALII ??
wsh1  pit2  wsh1  atl3  wsh1

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 05:41:56 PM »
Any predictions ALII ??

49ers vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl. Patriots win.

So much for that prediction. It will be Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh.

Destiny, Ravens will win this one for Ray Lewis. As far as likability Ravens rank 32nd in my book. For those in the know it's a Poe thing. 
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 09:01:08 PM by Alii »
~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i

Offline River Rat

• Home of 2017 Rats Cup
  • Super Mod
  • Coach
  • Too old for this $&#@
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 06:11:07 PM »
THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

San Francisco 49ers @ Atlanta Falcons

Falcons were a good first half team, choked in the second half. Lucked out last week.

[/size]

Very true.  It was almost a carbon copy of last week, but they ran out of magic this time.

Went out last night and got really wasted. 
I woke up in the middle of the night next to some chick who was snoring and farting, so I knew I made it home OK.

Offline Alii

• Star
  • Que Sera, Sera
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 08:57:41 PM »

SATURDAY 01/12/2013

SUNDAY 01/13/2013

SUNDAY 01/20/2013

~ Ali'i Nui ~ 

Pomaika'i