Author Topic: Wmich is having Brain surgery this week ! Prayer list and thoughts to him.  (Read 5014 times)

Offline 44Diesels

• COUNTRY STRONG !
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
Quote : Sorry All, the headaches again are winning. This may be one of my last posts. Tomorrow I take Nate to a friends and clean up loose ends. Thursday Im being carted to the east part of the state and will undergo brain surgery. My chances of survivng this procedure are almosts 70%. Im told if I do nothing I will be dead in less than 6 months.

I learned all this Friday but put it off to this week because I wanted to see my game but also to spend more time with you all. You have all became like family to me and I thank everyone of you for that, I really do

I will hang tough, please keep what we started alive here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayers and love to ya wmich !!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 04:15:05 PM by 44DIESELS »
wsh1  pit2  wsh1  atl3  wsh1

Offline blitzburgh

• Blinky
  • Administrator
  • All Time Legend
Godspeed Wmich, may the good Lord guide ya through!

If anyone else wants to fly a Huskers av for a short while, might be a cool sign of support.
If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler.

Jack Lambert

Offline trojanfan12

• Contributing Member
  • Icon
  • Soylent Green is people!!
Awesome gesture with the thread 44!! I also love the avi idea for support that blitz suggested!! I'm keeping the 'Husker avi that I put up during the 'Huskers bowl game until wmich returns!!
usc1 lal4 sea1 lad3

Offline 44Diesels

• COUNTRY STRONG !
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
Awesome gesture with the thread 44!! I also love the avi idea for support that blitz suggested!! I'm keeping the 'Husker avi that I put up during the 'Huskers bowl game until wmich returns!!
It's fine Tro ! 

Offline Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
I hope y'all don't mind, but there were some beautiful posts made to wmich on the Thread proper, and I thought it may be nice to copy some of them over here.

Wmich, I was sorry to have missed your announcement.  I'll be thinking about you and sending positive energy your way as you convalesce.  I have a feeling you'll be back before we know it.   cheer1

Shout out to wmich and Nate. You boys get back here as soon as you can, ya hear? heart1

Wmich,

I just got word on your impending surgery tomorrow and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.   I am reaching out to all my prayer warrior friends and please know that you will be lifted up to the Lord through this ordeal and at no time will you be going through this alone.  Of course the prayers will be focused on a quick recovery because there is no way in Hades this little bump in the road is going to take a guy like you down.

Rest easy my friend, listen to the doctors and we look to see you soon!

I have been tied up lately with little time to post by thoughts have never been too far from this thread and the great people that make it up.  I will be checking in more regularily for updates.
memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline Cali Cat

• Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
Hey Wmich.

Blitz just shared the bad news with me.
I hope you see this before you have surgery.
All of your friends here will be praying for you.
Please think positive thoughts. I'm a big believer in the power of positve thinking.
See ya when you get back in a few weeks, but hopefully sooner!!!

Wmich You my friend will be in my prayers this next week. May you come through your surgery with flying colors and have a speedy recovery. God Bless

If only You say the word, Lord, he shall be healed.

We love you, wmich dear! We will be praying for an effective surgery and as quick of a recovery as possible. Give that boy a hug and ear rub, as he will surely be worrying about you.

And, do not shut Sarah out. I think the big guy sent her at just the right time for you. Think about it.

Hugs for you. We'll be right here waiting for our Husker buddy.
memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline Cali Cat

• Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
My prayers are with you my friend. All will be well with you!! We will be here when you get back!!

Oh Wmich..God bless you and stay strong.  Your friends are always right with you..we will keep the thread going and see you again among us, VERY SOON!
memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline wild-turkey

• Star
Avi loaded!

Offline Cali Cat

• Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
I'm sorry it came down to this wmich, Prayers and thoughts with you, you're a survivalist so just do what those Quacks tell ya to do and get well quick !!!

Crap!  Looks like I missed wmich for quite some time.  Should you check back in wmich, we are praying for a successful recovery!

This was posted over on MKTF:

Coach K....all....I am very sad to hear this.  I got a pm from SuperGnat telling me.  I had hoped to stop in here and let him know I will be thinking of him and his family.  But doing a little catch up, I see you guys don't think he will be by.  He's always been a nice guy and has helped me see the light from time to time.  I've said a prayer already and will shoot a couple more his way before tomorrow. 

Good luck my man.  Hang in there! 
memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline Coach

• Contributing Member
  • Hall of Famer
  • Let's Go Caps!
Thanks for starting this thread thread Chuck, and great idea flying the Husker av.

Thanks Cali, for pasting all those thoughts and prayers here. He is blessed to have friends like you guys.

ALL OF YOU!!!
duke1 memphis1  wsh1  wsh2  bal3

Offline babyfan

• The first lady of football!
  • Star
  • Go Bears!
Re: Wmich is having Brain sugery this week ! Prayer list and thoughts to him.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 04:06:58 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear this Wmich ... fight hard and come back.

You helped me so much with my recent fight with cancer, never mentioning your own issues. You are so unselfish. I'm not a praying person but I'm sending you all of the positive thoughts I can and I know that you'll be back because you're a strong man.

Thinking of you my friend ... xoxox
Nobody puts baby in the corner ...

Offline Arasmis

• NFC North Champions 4 years running: Green Bay Packers!
  • Battle God
  • Star
  • Is it Football season yet?
Re: Wmich is having Brain surgery this week ! Prayer list and thoughts to him.
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 04:19:05 PM »
Keep your chin up Wmich!  If you can survive being a Lions fan you can survive something like this!

I'll try to keep posting fun pictures as that seemed to help the Lions and when I do I'll say a Hail Mary for you (it's worked for me!)

Laughter is the best medicine!

Offline Arasmis

• NFC North Champions 4 years running: Green Bay Packers!
  • Battle God
  • Star
  • Is it Football season yet?
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 04:31:10 PM »
Channel your inner Black Knight and never surrender!

Offline burghette

• Star
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 04:39:35 PM »
Feel better Wmich!  We're pulling for you!  cheer1

Thanks for the avatar, Blitz lol
Go  Steelers  Buckeyes  Penguins  Nittany Lions  Pirates

Offline 44Diesels

• COUNTRY STRONG !
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 04:43:04 PM »
Feel better Wmich!  We're pulling for you!  cheer1

Thanks for the avatar, Blitz lol
He takes care of his honey !!  grin1

Offline FOREPLUS

• Site Moderator
  • Icon
  • LADY SPORTSTER
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 04:44:44 PM »
Hey WM you will be in my prayers for a speedy return.
nym3 nyg1 notredame1 nyr2

Offline Shakes

• Contributing Member
  • All Time Legend
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 04:54:13 PM »
You're in my prayers wmich, pull through bud.

Offline Love fore golf

• Star
  • Life is GREAT, enjoy it!
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 05:04:37 PM »
Wmich, hope everything turns out to the good.  Prayers and thoughts do help.  Positive attitude!  I know that is hard, but it does help!

Offline geneh_33

• Icon
  • Psalm 46
  • Pickems Record: 9999999-2
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 05:13:22 PM »
Wmich, praying for you, buddy! Hang in there and let the LORD provide the doctors with a guiding Hand!

Let us know how you're doing as soon as possible, dude. Be cool!
All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Offline Umichgradfan

• Contributing Member
  • Star
  • Respect your history. Go Blue!
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 05:25:24 PM »
My dear friend Wmich, I'll be wearing this avi and have you in my thoughts and prayers until you return to us. Mind the doctors, trust that they know what they're doing, and find relief from the suffering you've endured this past year. 2013 is bound to be a better year for you in every way.  Hope you can feel the "love." 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 09:10:23 PM by Umichgradfan »
Never give up.  Never ever give up. 

Offline Dutchis58

• Icon
  • Live life to the fullest
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 06:25:05 PM »
A prayer for wmich

Dear Lord,
You know my friend  so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with my friend now, working in his life. Let your will be done in my friend's life.   I have faith in you to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life. Lord, I don't always understand your ways, and why my friend has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my friend. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Let my friend know you are there with him through this difficulty.  In Jesus name. Amen

Those Who Stay Will Be Champions

michigan1 det1 det2 det3

Offline 44Diesels

• COUNTRY STRONG !
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 06:34:54 PM »
Amen

Offline trojanfan12

• Contributing Member
  • Icon
  • Soylent Green is people!!
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 06:48:52 PM »
A prayer for wmich

Dear Lord,
You know my friend  so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with my friend now, working in his life. Let your will be done in my friend's life.   I have faith in you to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life. Lord, I don't always understand your ways, and why my friend has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my friend. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Let my friend know you are there with him through this difficulty.  In Jesus name. Amen

Powerful!! Thank you Dutchis!!
usc1 lal4 sea1 lad3

Offline Fog

• RIP TS65
  • Contributing Member
  • Hall of Famer
  • Selfies R Cool
  • Pickems Record: 12/16
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 08:22:30 PM »
A prayer for wmich

Dear Lord,

Amen
NAPA KNOW HOW sea1

Offline River Rat

• Home of 2017 Rats Cup
  • Super Mod
  • Coach
  • Too old for this $&#@
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2013, 08:34:22 PM »
Wmich ---- after surgery, give a cute nurse a pat on the arse and tell her to post her pic on NGS.  Good luck and all the best to you.  GO HUSKERS!!!

Went out last night and got really wasted. 
I woke up in the middle of the night next to some chick who was snoring and farting, so I knew I made it home OK.