Author Topic: Champions League Thread(tnzazz and Badger's UnMasculine Soccer Thread Part deux)  (Read 3993 times)

Offline A Poster Called BB

• Starter
  • Soccer is awesome!
Wow, Milan about to win 2-0.

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
Surprised me too, but they earned it.  Barca did nothing.
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline Fish-on087

• Star
  • MKTF H.O.F inductees TG and Eliot R.I.P.
Didn't surprise me. I have them over malaga. They are a very good road team, and that will help. Zazz, since your down to start ( and this may not be a good thing to do ) If it's ok with BB, I'll let you select a different team. I don't understand it though because you had Madrid against Juventus. We all had juventus. You were confident. To make things fair though, anyone but Juventus and not Barca or Bayern. I'm satisfied with bayern.

Toluca!!
Concrete shoes have no laces

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
Didn't surprise me. I have them over malaga. They are a very good road team, and that will help. Zazz, since your down to start ( and this may not be a good thing to do ) If it's ok with BB, I'll let you select a different team. I don't understand it though because you had Madrid against Juventus. We all had juventus. You were confident. To make things fair though, anyone but Juventus and not Barca or Bayern. I'm satisfied with bayern.

Toluca!!

Haha....no, I'm good.  I'm not a Ronaldo fan.
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline Fish-on087

• Star
OK, here's my take. March 5th..... Man U. 2-1 valencia gets 2nd yellow card and Man.U. eliminates Real madrid
                                                  Borussia Dortmund 2-0. both teams play clean, with only 1 yellow between them so the games is fast paced and Dortmund eliminates Donetsk

March 6th PSG 3-0 over Valencia. With Nene and Beckham feeding Levezzi the score may be more. Ibrahimovic will get bailed out and move on
                                                   Juventus 2-1 over Celtic. both teams have 3 yellows and commit a ton of fouls but 3 goals is tough to overcome , even at home for Celtic

What you guys got?

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
OK, here's my take. March 5th..... Man U. 2-1 valencia gets 2nd yellow card and Man.U. eliminates Real madrid
                                                  Borussia Dortmund 2-0. both teams play clean, with only 1 yellow between them so the games is fast paced and Dortmund eliminates Donetsk

March 6th PSG 3-0 over Valencia. With Nene and Beckham feeding Levezzi the score may be more. Ibrahimovic will get bailed out and move on
                                                   Juventus 2-1 over Celtic. both teams have 3 yellows and commit a ton of fouls but 3 goals is tough to overcome , even at home for Celtic

What you guys got?

I actually agree with a lot of that.

Real Madrid wins 3-1 over Man U
Borussia Dortmond wins 2-0
PSG wins 3-1
Juventus wins 2-1
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline Shakes

• Contributing Member
  • All Time Legend

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Try to make me care less.
  • Coach
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Site Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline tnzazz

• Icon

Haha.....ok, that is funny!  Nothing like a man fisting another man........Peter knows all about it.
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
Haha.....ok, that is funny!  Nothing like a man fisting another man........Peter knows all about it.
i know right, remember when a footed you too?
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
i know right, remember when a footed you too?

Didn't chit right for a week.
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
Champions league continues TODAY!!!
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Coach
yeah!

What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
F*** yeah X 2!!!
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline BC

• Reds #1 Fan
  • Contributing Member
  • Coach
  • Buttcrack is the Best
Go down

• Starter
  • Soccer is awesome!
That was a BS red card on Man U, and quite honestly it probably would've been a bad yellow, but I honestly don't give a chit at this point. If any team deserves to get screwed like that it's Man U, and Sir Alex and the rest of those assholes showing what pieces of chit they are in the post game.

• Starter
  • Soccer is awesome!

Offline Fish-on087

• Star
ZAZZ, congrats. good pick with Madrid. You almost nailed it. I had the score but Man U winner, stupid me. We both got the Borussia game correct, as a shutout. Good show Zazz ol man

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
That was a BS red card on Man U, and quite honestly it probably would've been a bad yellow, but I honestly don't give a chit at this point. If any team deserves to get screwed like that it's Man U, and Sir Alex and the rest of those assholes showing what pieces of chit they are in the post game.

Yeah, that was a horrible red card.
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
ZAZZ, congrats. good pick with Madrid. You almost nailed it. I had the score but Man U winner, stupid me. We both got the Borussia game correct, as a shutout. Good show Zazz ol man

Not too shabby today either.
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline Fish-on087

• Star
ZAZZ, tough game for PSG. I knew levezzi would be the go to and get them there but WTF, a draw?. They were the highest scoring team in knockout...wa happa?. we both gave Celtic a goal and the score was close. Good calls.

JUVENTUS!

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
ZAZZ, tough game for PSG. I knew levezzi would be the go to and get them there but WTF, a draw?. They were the highest scoring team in knockout...wa happa?. we both gave Celtic a goal and the score was close. Good calls.

JUVENTUS!

Everytime time I watched Juventus they were toying with Celtic.  They are solid, and they have Buffon and Pirlo.

I mainly watched the PSG game, and they looked like chit until the end.  Levezzi was the only one playing for the whole game.  Valencia should have won that game.
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4

Offline Fish-on087

• Star
Alright guys here's my take on the next group. Shalke vs. Galatasary. Gally has a better 5 game trip than 04 Fortunately it will be a home game for Shalke. Fuchs has to play great ball on D and Klass jan will deliver 2 goals. Shalke is lucky Drogba will not effect the game, Shalke 3-1 The other March 12 game will be hell. Barca is probably the most talented team EVER and with an arsenal of offense like no other, yet they struggled a little and don't match up too well with Milan. Messi is all their offense right now ( most cases that's all you need ) but the last game Milan 's middies held him. I'm going with Milan again but to lose the game. I think Barca wins 2-1 and Pato saves Milan with a late goal. It's anyones guess who will score for Barca but I'll say Iniesta and Fabregas

The 13th matchup of Bayern and Arsenal may be the best of the remaining games. Bayern will have home field and a big advantage. With a midfield that rivals Barca for the best it will be hard for the Gunners to to advance. Muller and Robben will score while Podolski and Rosicky will get the gunner goals and it will break Bayern 6 game win streak with a 2-2 draw. Bayern is the most disiplined team with only 10 offside calls, their mid may actually be better than Barca's

And now for the biggest upset and comeback, Porto beats Malaga . Porto has a better incoming record with 2 wins in last 3 while Malaga is struggling with 3 draws and a loss. Most of Malagas scoring comes from their middies. their forwards are weak. Porto also has mid strength but their forwards have outscored the Malaga forwards 5-2. Look for Martinez to get his and overcome the home field for Malaga. Porto1-1 draw sends them through. I kinda feel maybe they lose 2-1 and go on but I'll go with a draw

I have Porto, Bayern, Shalke and Milan advancing

Offline tnzazz

• Icon
I have to think about these......they are tougher games.
memphis1 ten1 nsh2 mem4