Author Topic: Who's your favorite serial killer?  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Big Tiger Fan

• Contributing Member
  • Icon
  • Scammed like a mutha fugga!And Obama Sux!
Re: Who's your favorite serial killer?
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2014, 11:54:11 PM »
To hear the former Navy Seal (rest in peace) he took some enjoyment from his job. Why would you take that type of career choice? Before anyone gets on me I am an Airforce veteran. Just thinking that terms are similar for what happened. Mass murder in regards to McVeigh with a bomb. Serial killer that kills 1 or 2 at a time over and over. Being paid somehow takes you off the list? All got some gratification from their deeds or they wouldn't have done them...

Watching the defiling of dead adversaries show that. I'm sure had I been with the soldiers I would have been right there with them. That's how that stuff is when you are literally watching other's backs...Somehow when you break it down to the simplest terms though it's hard to make a difference.

Now another question...What about guys that are considered mass murderers that never killed anyone directly...Hitler, James Jones, Manson...How are these classified?
What the F*** is ur fascination with serial killers and Navy Seals. You are the dumbest fugger on earth. SEALS arent serial killers any more than Marines are serial killers. F***ing moron!
stl3 mem4 memphis1 mia1

Offline kokomodan

• Star
  • Where the white women at?
« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2014, 10:28:03 AM »
What the F*** is ur fascination with serial killers and Navy Seals. You are the dumbest fugger on earth. SEALS arent serial killers any more than Marines are serial killers. F***ing moron!

Blow me!...Evidently you aren't intelligent enough to hold a conversation so stay off this page! Go F*** your sister!...AGAIN!
min1          stl3          indiana1

Offline Big Tiger Fan

• Contributing Member
  • Icon
  • Scammed like a mutha fugga!And Obama Sux!
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2014, 08:28:21 PM »
Blow me!...Evidently you aren't intelligent enough to hold a conversation so stay off this page! Go F*** your sister!...AGAIN!
F*** you! I go where I F***ing want. I spent 27 years in the SEALS and fought all over this F***ing planet with them and it is a personal insult to me and the Navy SEALS when a moron like you comes up with some stupid chit like this!
stl3 mem4 memphis1 mia1

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2014, 01:12:32 PM »
Ok Mr. Seal. Let me introduce you to a friend of mine?...http://youtu.be/9vECbQaSkMs...Watch my friend Don Shipley's video. Now if you like taking credit for something YOU didn't do I can personally introduce you to the Master Chief...Stealing valor isn't something we take kindly to! Any more stories you want to tell the rest of us?

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2014, 01:15:29 PM »
A man that's 66 living inBartlet Tn...We can find every Seal that lives down that way. You want to give me you name there you liar!

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2014, 01:21:56 PM »
You might not want to claim to be a former SEAL on here! You can hide on here, but when you steal valor by claiming you are a SEAL then you piss me off! Send me your name and we'll settle this right now!...By the way what BUDS class were you in and when did that class graduate...

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2014, 01:27:41 PM »
There is only one-hundred percent accurate way to determine if a person is a member of the Navy SEALs or not.  This is through the Navy SEAL Database.  The SEAL database includes the names of every man who has served as a Navy SEAL.  However, there are a few gaps in time throughout history when files were either lost or damaged.  But currently, the database contains less than 11,000 names of men who have served as Navy SEALs.

This database is used by the United States Navy and can be accessed by other Navy SEALs.   Navy SEALs use this system to validate other Navy SEALs and to assure that people are not fraudulently claiming to be Navy SEALs.  In fact, many false Navy SEALs have been identified since Navy SEALs gained access to this database.

The SEAL database was comprised based on records dating back to the 1940’s. There is a small gap during WWII when records were misplaced.  However, the Navy SEAL database is considered to be the most accurate and professional database of its kind.  In fact, it is the only database which the United States Navy recognizes as being official.

This database may not be accessed by common citizens.  This is to protect the identities and privacy of those men who are listed.  However, by contacting a Navy SEAL you can ask them to run the names of people who are claiming to be Navy SEALs and they can inform you if they are truly Navy SEALs or not
- See more at: http://blog.usnavyseals.com/2009/10/the-official-navy-seal-database.html#sthash.qln5ioEO.dpuf

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2014, 01:41:08 PM »
Make sure you look at the comments section you fuckin tool!

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Try to make me care less.
  • Coach
« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2014, 01:20:37 PM »
SO if Bob proves to you that he was a SEAL, do you then have to beg for his forgiveness?
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2014, 01:52:49 PM »
I'd pretty much give him an hour to draw a crowd before I kissed his ass!

Offline blitzburgh

• Blinky
  • Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Prayers for Ryan Shazier
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2014, 09:11:29 PM »
Damn, this thread shot to hell.
Don't give up.  Don't ever give up.

If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.

Jim Valvano

If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler.

Jack Lambert

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2014, 11:14:05 AM »
Damn, this thread shot to hell.

Pretty much!

Offline BC

• Reds #1 Fan
  • Contributing Member
  • Coach
  • Buttcrack is the Best
« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2014, 01:52:57 PM »
Bump!

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #138 on: April 24, 2014, 07:02:02 AM »
I wonder if Hitler is considered a serial killer? Manson/Hitler never pulled the trigger, but orchestrating the holocaust that was Nazi Germany and the Tate Labianca murders, although different are similar, yet on a much smaller scale...Svengali like effects are interesting to say the least...

Offline BC

• Reds #1 Fan
  • Contributing Member
  • Coach
  • Buttcrack is the Best
« Reply #139 on: April 24, 2014, 09:21:20 AM »
Hitler would be

A genocideist?

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #140 on: April 24, 2014, 10:25:56 AM »
Possibly Gynocideist...He took the p**** way out!

Offline Peter Gozintite

• Try to make me care less.
  • Coach
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2014, 02:15:03 AM »
Possibly Gynocideist...He took the p**** way out!

I wonder how much differently he would have been remembered if he had to face his crimes. To be publically shamed, and grilled for so many unanswered details. Kind of like Saddam, i will always remember him as the guy who was pulled from a spider hole looking like a homeless mental patient, who later was hung looking not a whole different.
What'd I miss?
In three words or less.

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2014, 09:51:55 AM »
Yeah Saddam was a sight for sore eyes coming out of that hidey hole...He got off easy if you saw the video from Gaddafi's capture and rape/murder/revenge...

Offline Tx_Sports

• Icon
  • Go Rangers!
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2014, 04:24:49 PM »
Obama
dal1  tex3

Offline kokomodan

• Star