Author Topic: Who Said White Boys Can't Jump  (Read 92 times)

Offline jonvi

• Starter
  • Ain't Been Right In Years
Re: Who Said White Boys Can't Jump
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 07:17:48 AM »
Juz call him hops. 

Offline Khep

• King
  • Star
  • Go Cuse!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 08:54:12 AM »
He doesn't even look 6'2", that is just his Program Height. 5'10" to 5'11" tops. Sweet dunk.

Offline jonvi

• Starter
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 09:22:19 AM »
He doesn't even look 6'2", that is just his Program Height. 5'10" to 5'11" tops. Sweet dunk.

Man.....he just beat up a bigger guy trying to defend the madness.  So cool.  The crowd erupts.....there's a black guy in the stands just to the right of center...he couldn't believe what he just saw.  I'm still laughing. 

And I didn't think he was 6-2 either.  Those are two big teams if that kid is 6-2. 

Offline Khep

• King
  • Star
  • Go Cuse!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 09:26:50 AM »
So whats up man? Any Cuse updates? This ACC thing is keeping me wondering. Can't wait for the season to get under way but I would like to enjoy some summer first.........if would quit freakin' raining!!

Offline jonvi

• Starter
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 09:37:08 AM »
We bought a toyhauler/camper and I took it to Keuka lake State Park along with the boat and did some fishing.  First time on Keuka.  My B-inlaw caught a monster large mouth....we didn't have scales...but it was a 6 pound plus fish.  The rest were average...2 - 4 pounds. 

Then came back and fished the St. Lawrence on Thursday and just nailed the small mouth.  A buddy of mine did a tournament on Saturday that launched in Ogdensburg.  His five fish weighed in at 22 1/2 pounds (all smallies) and he diddn't even place.  He took ninth.  22 1/2 pounds is over 4.5 pounds per fish.  A 5 pound small mouth is a beast.

I haven't checked up on SU much lately.  I just got an email from the school offering really great prices on away games.  I've emailed runeman and asked him if wanted to go to the FSU game.  $45 per ticket....I'm going if he's in. 

But will get back into the news and see what is happening.  I like Scott Shaffer and expect SU to pick up from where they left off last year.  I'm calling for 8 wins this season and will shock either FSU or Clemson.   :evil:

Offline Khep

• King
  • Star
  • Go Cuse!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 09:47:25 AM »
Kueka lake is my wife's neck o the woods. She works in Dresden, on Seneca lake, and has to drive through Penn Yan daily. Friend of hers at work from Hammondsport is getting married this year in Puerto Rico in November. She lives in Penn Yan now. I hate flying, hadn't in 32 years, went to a wedding in England last year and now PR. I will not allow my wife to have any more friends or we are not going to any weddings that we can't drive to.

It has been pouring rain every day, at least on and off, for weeks. Haven't road the bike to work in about a month, dry days only on that vehicle.

So did ya take two tow vehicles or do you have a small boat?

Offline Khep

• King
  • Star
  • Go Cuse!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 09:56:21 AM »
See if this works.

Here is my boat.

Offline jonvi

• Starter
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 09:58:23 AM »
Yeah...the rain has been a pain right in the ass this year.  Same thing up here....This has been the wettest spring/summer I've had since moving to Clayton. 

We took two tow vehicles.  My boat is a 17' Triumph with a 60 horse Yamaha.  It's not much but plenty enough for me.  Top speed is 35....30 if there is four in the boat. 

I fished a couple of pearch derby's out of Dresden when I lived down that way.  I used to live in Waterloo....and have done a ton of fishing on Cauga and Seneca Lakes. 

Now it's hard for me to leave the St. Lawrence.  It is right up there with one of the prettiest pieces of water I've been on.  And the fishing is just plain great.

Offline jonvi

• Starter
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 09:59:19 AM »
See if this works.

Here is my boat.

Do you live on the water?

Offline jonvi

• Starter
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 10:02:15 AM »
Here are the away game prices.  If you want tickets to any of these, let me know.  I'll get them and mail them to you. 

*   Saturday, September 7, 2013        at Northwestern               $40 per ticket
   *   Saturday, October 12, 2013           at NC State                    $65 per ticket
   *   Saturday, October 19, 2013           at Georgia Tech              $40 per ticket
   *   Saturday, November 9, 2013          at Maryland                    $50 per ticket
   *   Saturday, November 16, 2013        at Florida State               $45 per ticket

Offline Khep

• King
  • Star
  • Go Cuse!
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 10:06:16 AM »
Do you live on the water?

We share 135' of frontage with 14 members of a HOA. I am VP of the Assoc. My house is Second Row. View, but not frontage, I can throw a rock over the cottage in front of me so I am literally a stones-throw from the lake. Boat is maybe 100-150 yards away.

Offline jonvi

• Starter
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 10:09:26 AM »
We share 135' of frontage with 14 members of a HOA. I am VP of the Assoc. My house is Second Row. View, but not frontage, I can throw a rock over the cottage in front of me so I am literally a stones-throw from the lake. Boat is maybe 100-150 yards away.
What piece of water is that?

Offline Khep

• King
  • Star
  • Go Cuse!
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 10:12:24 AM »
Honeoye Lake.

Offline jonvi

• Starter
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2013, 10:18:32 AM »
Honeoye Lake.
Man...that is quite a haul for your wife everyday.  I bet she puts some miles on that car. 

Offline Khep

• King
  • Star
  • Go Cuse!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 10:20:20 AM »
From my driveway, the Flag is mine and the right away is a little beyond it. Weird, crappy, creepy weather that day, that is why I took the picture.

Offline jonvi

• Starter
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 10:23:20 AM »
From my driveway, the Flag is mine and the right away is a little beyond it. Weird, crappy, creepy weather that day, that is why I took the picture.

Awesome.

Offline Khep

• King
  • Star
  • Go Cuse!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 10:24:51 AM »
Man...that is quite a haul for your wife everyday.  I bet she puts some miles on that car. 

She always gets the nicer car. 09 Rogue AWD, and I end up with her old car, 02 Jeep 4X4 with a 1/4 million miles. Takes her 55 min, me 45 min to get to work, weather permitting. Makes for some long winter drives sometimes but it is worth it.

Offline Khep

• King
  • Star
  • Go Cuse!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 10:27:43 AM »
A little more to the north.