Author Topic: The Official Bash Christian Ponder Thread  (Read 6807 times)

Offline 1hotchev

• Veteran
  • God loves a workin Man
Re: The Official Bash Christian Ponder Thread
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2013, 05:23:25 PM »
I'm looking at it the same way, if we aren't a playoff team I want to loose a bunch and have A.D  run wild. it's to bad for A.D, what a waist of talent.
PAGE NAMED NFLS MVP — In 1971 Alan Page became the first defensive player to be named the Most Valuable Player of the National Football League by the Associated Press. Page headed a Vikings defense that held opponents to fewer than 10 points a game.

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
  • 😜I Ain't Got No Worries😜
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2013, 05:30:05 PM »
Isnt it funny that we are already talking draft in week 2 lmao!!!! Whats the difference with this team from last years lololol i thought we got better...lol
virginia1 atl3 duke1 min1

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2013, 05:34:55 PM »
The Jags, Browns, Raiders are all looking for a QB next season. I can see the Browns and Raiders winning a few games this year but those jags are pretty bad lol.

It is a complete waste of AD......just the fact he was getting eight in the box which means a lot of single coverage and Ponder doesn't even attempt some of the throws that most QB's would love to have.

The next 3 games we play are the most winnable we will have all season...

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2013, 05:37:32 PM »
Yes as long as ad runs wild and stays healthy and we can end up with teddy or johnny!  Or hell lets trade for cousins!!

Offline kokomodan

• Star
  • Where the white women at?
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2013, 05:40:11 PM »
How can anyone say Ponder played well today? The pick 6 was laughable. Another floater to the Bears for a TD. Ponder had a chance to win the game at the end and never even got the ball into the end zone for a chance. Let's look at what Ponder did today. Take away the Pick 6 because his TD to Rudolph is merely a wash. The defense and special teams scored 14 of the 30 points. That make 9 points on FGs. 16 points on the road doesn't excite! Ponder was dreadful in the 1st half and pedestrian in the 2nd...I can't take his pitiful ass any longer. When a team can't score more that 16 points for a game they are doomed to failure...Sheetstain Ponder has to go! He was 16-30 227yds. ! Int returned for a TD. I'm really at a loss as to how anyone can defend this turdz!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 05:44:52 PM by kokomodan »
min1          stl3          indiana1

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2013, 05:44:17 PM »
Koko weve established this already! Lol we are all looking forward to the draft and our new favorite teams are the jaguars raiders and browns!!!!lololol

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2013, 05:45:48 PM »
The thing that pisses me off the most is ap getting wasted ughhhh how good really could he be with a qb ???  Thats the thing that kills me

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2013, 05:49:20 PM »
I only hope Ponder gets bombed on a play and it ends his season. It may already be too late. 0-2 in the division. If the Browns beat us this season is officially over and the quest for Manzeal is on! Have I expressed how much I loath Sheetstain ponder? I do!

Offline DeeHawkz23

• Star
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2013, 05:55:37 PM »
Plz lord do not let us draft Manziel... he is the second coming of Tebow.... I'd rather have Aaron Murray or Taj Boyd
"I, too, once dabbled in Pacifism."

"In Heaven, there is no beer,  that's why we drink it here"
iowa1 chc3 chi4 min1 alabama1 We love you RJ!

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2013, 05:56:43 PM »
Man i told yall a long time ago about ponder alota people said f u MJ bla bla bla lololol as soon as we drafted him i knew it was a bust im a acc guy i watched his games hes a pos chicken chit anal haired dick head when i watch him i jus wanna squeeze his neck and watch his head pop off!! Then god says in my head  "will that give you satisfaction my son"? ..... Lol hell yea!!! There is no developing a QB in this leauge anymore! You either got it or you dont! What a waste of time

Offline DeeHawkz23

• Star
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2013, 06:05:35 PM »
Man i told yall a long time ago about ponder alota people said f u MJ bla bla bla lololol as soon as we drafted him i knew it was a bust im a acc guy i watched his games hes a pos chicken chit anal haired dick head when i watch him i jus wanna squeeze his neck and watch his head pop off!! Then god says in my head  "will that give you satisfaction my son"? ..... Lol hell yea!!! There is no developing a QB in this leauge anymore! You either got it or you dont! What a waste of time
Not much to add to that... when you're right, you're right.
"I, too, once dabbled in Pacifism."

"In Heaven, there is no beer,  that's why we drink it here"
iowa1 chc3 chi4 min1 alabama1 We love you RJ!

Offline CMC18V

• Hates stupid people!!!
  • Star
  • I see what you did there!
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2013, 10:49:19 PM »
If someone tells you they don't like fighting in hockey every other word out of their mouth might be a lie.

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2013, 07:25:21 AM »
^^^Hahahaha^^^^

I'm with you to Maryjane. As a QB you either have it or you don't. Ponder you DON"T! No really Ponder, you don't...People said that Ponder was a smart guy. I guess they were right. He hitched his wagon to a hot sports reporter. He evidently saw the end coming before all of us?...I have to laugh that some of us thought Ponder had turned the corner toward the end of the year. Now we are reduced to this. Ponder's bone headed plays. He threw that little shovel pass and it was nearly picked and returned for a TD also. What is it gonna take to get this POS out of the starters role? Ponder's accuracy is little better than Webb's and he's now playing receiver. Any chance we get him on the edge and have the backup hang him out to dry like he does the pass catchers on the Vikings? Oh yeah! I loath Sheetstain Ponder!

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2013, 09:40:50 AM »

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2013, 09:58:05 AM »

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2013, 10:05:09 AM »
Maybe we can make up for this by cheering when Ponder gets knocked out? Cassel would then get to feel it because he damn sure didn't remember it last year!

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2013, 10:12:42 AM »
We should run the triple option with webb at QB ap at fullback and patterson at TB lol 

Offline MaryJane

• Starter
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2013, 10:18:25 AM »
You know what the funny chit is we really should be 2-0 right now!!! Even though we got flat out beat in every phase the past 2 weeks. Both teams were jus trying to give the game away. We shouldve won but we shouldnt have u know? Lol

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »
I'm struggling with this thought. The Browns come in on Sunday and the Vikings are in  must win territory now. The problem being if the Vikings win it may give Ponder a reprieve. I really don't need to watch Ponder play another down, let alone the rest of the season. The only time I'm amazed is when he actually doesn't screw the pooch. Now I stew all week about what is best for the team moving forward. The Browns are struggling simply scoring. I truly believe Weeden is better than Ponder will ever be. Perhaps we could have the best of both worlds. Being, the Vikings win somehow with Ponder being benched at the half, or knocked out of the game, and Cassel bringing the team back for a win? I really don't want Ponder injured, but his play gives me pain every week...Have I told you I can't stand Christian Ponder?

Offline VeN 1473

• Backup
  • I do what I do
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2013, 12:37:48 PM »
The beginning of the 2013 NFL campaign couldn't be going much worse for Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman. There have been reports that there is a "growing disconnect" between the quarterback and coach Greg Schiano and that Freeman likely will ask to be dealt away prior to the trade deadline next month. Making matters worse has been his play on the field. After two games, the Bucs are 0-2 and Freeman has completed only 45.3 percent of his passes for 335 yards, 2 TDs and 2 INTs.

This is in the ESPN Rumors Blog. Now I am not sure that Josh Freeman is the answer, but I would much rather see him slinging the ball around the dome rather than watching Ponder float stuff all over. Has anyone watched many Bucs games? I went to the past two Bucs at Vikes games, so I was pretty drunk during the game and honestly don't remember much.

Anyway, it sounds like Schiano wants to move on to Glennon, their third round pick this year. I'm not sure what the Bucs would want in return for him. It would be great if we could package Ponder or Cassell in so that the Bucs would have a back-up. I have no idea what offense the Bucs really run except for the fact that Vincent Jackson usually puts up big fantasy numbers, so Freeman must be able to chuck the ball. Anyway... I say make it happen before London that way he can travel over there with us, and have 2-3 weeks learning the offense before we come back and play the Panthers, who Josh Freeman knows pretty well from being in Tampa Bay.

All in all, the season is not lost. Honestly, the North is a good division and every team should win their home games against the rest of the division. Yes it would be great to have at least one win, but it is friggin B.S. that in a season we are losing a home game, we also have to start off the year with two road divisional games. Throwing those two games into the middle of the year, most people, even though picking us to make the playoffs, probably have us losing both of them anyway.

On top of that, I hate Ponder. I posted something on the CBS board last season that Ponder didn't have a touchdown pass over 20 yards the entire season. That was the first time since the either the early 60s or 80s (I think they showed the stat last week, but I can't find it anywhere) that a QB with the required amount of pass attempts had done that.  CNA

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2013, 07:24:24 AM »
Iven I remember that post there was quite a laugh about it too. On Facebook some goons are still defending him and saying that Musgrave is the problem. While I agree Musgrave should be playing Patterson more, I ask myself, if Ponder can't deliver the ball why show everyone our new toy? Last year he scaled back the offense and AP got us to the promised land of the playoffs. Then mysteriously Ponder is out for the playoff game. I never heard a word about Ponder not playing until an hour before game time. Did any of you? Ponder must have something in him that lays his self esteem low when he forks up. I've seen him refuse to throw the ball after a horrible INT and the guy would be wide open. As to the Freeman article. I heard it all yesterday, but who is their backup as of today? Schiano is a real dickhead from everything I hear? I saw em down in Tampa last year vs. RGIII. He looked pretty good, but he still throws some downright dreadful picks too. All the Vikings really need is a game manager. They may or may not have that in Cassel. The year in New England he had options he played well. He has them in Minnesota and Spielman and Frazier can't go after another plan after already setting this one into motion. They would both get fired!...Here's a stat over the last 5 years NO TEAM that started 0-2 has made the playoffs! There have been 30 in the last 5 years! Yeah, I just threw up a little in my mouth!

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2013, 11:02:18 AM »
QB Christian Ponder = WR Troy Williamson JOB DESCRIPTION: "When you're a WR in the NFL you have to be able to catch!" By the same definition A QB should have to be able to throw! Cue the Wah, Wah, Waaaahhhh!

« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 11:04:12 AM by kokomodan »

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2013, 11:10:31 AM »
I posted these on the Vikings Facebook page and they deleted them...Poor sports!

Offline kokomodan

• Star
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2013, 11:28:33 AM »
Let's Kick/punt to Devin Hester! Yeah, another great idea, AGAIN!

Offline Hutch

• Star
  • I'm over Harvin now that we have Diggs
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2013, 01:23:47 PM »
Sadly we are stuck with what we have.....anyone that comes in now you are letting them learn the offense and developing for next season. looks like Frazier will live and die by Ponder.....you guys here the Steelers press conference......Tomlin basically said this is not acceptable and was down right pissed at himself, coaches and players......Big Ben said I'm the QB and I need to do a lot better job........too bad Frazier and Ponder can't get the hint. These next 2 games are going to say a lot about Frazier and Ponder. Last year AD ran wild when Harvin went down and in the beginning Harvin went wild while AD was getting upto speed. Take away Ponders security blanket and you truely expose him for what he really is...a college QB. I laugh now as you look at the Chiefs and they are 2-0 right now and the major change outside of coach is the QB. Smith might not be elite but he's accurate and doesn't throw int's....We are 2-0 too with a QB like him..that's all we really need right now...instead we get floater boy who can only make completions to wide...and they are really wide ....open WR's ...even then he doesn't hit in stride and usually requires adjustments by the WR....Ponder is usually good for 1-2 decent throws a game..that's it. I want the Vikings to win but if Ponder comes out stinking again I really hope the crowd gets all over him and Frazier...enough is enough.

* Vikings Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.